Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there,

We've been monitoring hacking activities since the game began. We keep a log of ALL activity, history, and inventory of all the users within the game. Basically, we know all!

We have been working diligently to block these hacks and planning repercussions and punishments for users engaged in such activities.

Users who are identified as hackers will be penalized and punished starting later today and will become more severe in the following weeks. These penalties will eventually affect all activities in your account and may even result in a ban of the game.

If your account has been flagged please don't write us unless you wish to come clean and want to start again with clean slate. We will work with you to find a reasonable penalty and allow you to enjoy the game as a normal player.

If you wish to find resolution please contact us at: http://sc.gaiainteractivegames.com/scsupport/main

Season 1 which will begin later today, will reset all Rankings and Soul Points so everyone will have a fresh start. Hackers will NOT accrue Soul Points or be allowed to participate in the Ranking system until they are in good standing.

We will continually be monitoring all game activity so users can have the best experience possible.

Thank you,
Soul Crash Team

450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
i like this biggrin
To tell the Truth,
I was hack some Item from cash shop,
so I request to reset my inventory but please don't banned me crying

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
No mercy just wipe them all!

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
AgentBalot
No mercy just wipe them all!

90% hacker in this game if they wipe it wahahah 10% player will stay on game wahahaha
i don't care if i got banned because this game boring and so many hacker in there

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
oiuop
i don't care if i got banned because this game boring and so many hacker in there

haha me too
great news!!! YEY!!!! rofl
just wipe my inventory sir please
how to reset the account in the soul crash. I've sent a letter but no reply stare

Sex Symbol

Where's your smugness now hackers!??!!?

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
just imprive you security GM ,, the game still bug what are you doing gm?

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
mondy03
just imprive you security GM ,, the game still bug what are you doing gm?

Jackie is working very hard lately, thing will get better soon please wait and see emo
please don't banned my soul crash crying , just clear the inventory admin sweatdrop
im sending a reset account but until now no response crying i want to play soul crash again wtf please response admin jackie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff