Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bleeeeehhhhh
im sending a reset account but until now no response crying i want to play soul crash again wtf please response admin jackie

O.o how does someone find out if they've been flagged or not?

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
If you are hacker, of course you will get ban biggrin
i'm one of the thousands of Soul Crash Players who play the game, unfairly. or other words, i also hack the game.

All i can say about this game is,

First, The game is nice.. Full of PVP, battles, and actions..

Second, The system is easy to hack. ( although this would be an excuse coz the game is still new)

Third, (according to my observation) 90% of SC players are doing the hack thing. They Cheat. Banning of those players would probably decrease the percent of the SC players, and will lower the players interest. In that case, SC server will not be busy, less ERRORS.

CHEATING is BAD, But why people Cheat? Because its FUN.

Well, i guess i'm expecting that my Character Will be ban on this game, So, ADMINS, Good luck!
ZhenieRain
i'm one of the thousands of Soul Crash Players who play the game, unfairly. or other words, i also hack the game.

All i can say about this game is,

First, The game is nice.. Full of PVP, battles, and actions..

Second, The system is easy to hack. ( although this would be an excuse coz the game is still new)

Third, (according to my observation) 90% of SC players are doing the hack thing. They Cheat. Banning of those players would probably decrease the percent of the SC players, and will lower the players interest. In that case, SC server will not be busy, less ERRORS.

CHEATING is BAD, But why people Cheat? Because its FUN.

Well, i guess i'm expecting that my Character Will be ban on this game, So, ADMINS, Good luck!

I agree with ZhenieRain,
but there is another reason why we hack the games.
it's because ALL the player that Play Cash always on the top but how about us who don't?
we just wanna try the feeling being top...
mondy03
AgentBalot
No mercy just wipe them all!

90% hacker in this game if they wipe it wahahah 10% player will stay on game wahahaha

I assume you are a hacker, Only a hacker would distort the demographic without findings.

Plenty of people will keep playing the game, and gladly. You know what else is the funny part? Probably 100% of the game's income comes from legit players. Why the hell would hacker donate a dollar? No skin off our back, no profits have been lost, in the end, the only loser is the hacker, or you. Not me, not Soul Crash.
im going to say the same thing i did in the other thread

finally what can i say hackers other then i told you so your judgment is nigh
i bid you a happy go screw your self with a my foot up your ars and my a foot kickin you out the front door dont let it hit you on your way out and by the way its time for me to kick all you hackers arses now you dont hack all that hacked damage lets see how you fair aginst a legit top player rofl cakes
im ganna have some fun kickin all your arses and wiping the arena floors with your faces i will have no mercy on any of you i will take my tribute in blood and by force no questions asked

sorry but pay backs a bioch

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
So my little brother account works just fine and I've found out that all my friends under the level of 20 can play just fine but anyone higher can't. Anyone no why that is?

Sex Symbol

We don't care if most of the players are hackers just as long as they're gone. Players will come and go but the hackers are just making it worse.

Go away you effin' retards

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Cera KoK
mondy03
AgentBalot
No mercy just wipe them all!

90% hacker in this game if they wipe it wahahah 10% player will stay on game wahahaha

I assume you are a hacker, Only a hacker would distort the demographic without findings.

Plenty of people will keep playing the game, and gladly. You know what else is the funny part? Probably 100% of the game's income comes from legit players. Why the hell would hacker donate a dollar? No skin off our back, no profits have been lost, in the end, the only loser is the hacker, or you. Not me, not Soul Crash.

+1.

Also, people that want to play a game where hackers or any kind of hack are punished will be glad to join here.
Think about it, SC Team. You don't lose a single dollar if they get a full ban.
Hello everybody,I should thank DEVS and moderators who are in the process to act as behalf of us in this game,I am really happy now.Personally I paid for every thing in my inventory legal,and I dont like hackers,cheaters,I saw from the first day many cheaters,like guys with great armors,and weaponary,full enchanted high end weapons .That was difficult to even match up with them,and I saw one guy sent me a page in fb about hacking and cheating in soul crash ,also link to public video sharing sites,that i denied them..also one thing catch my surprise because many items in the game was sold,I asked myself how and when and who bought them?so now I hope we will play in a safe and clean environment without these greedy cheaters.
again many thanks to all DEVS,moderators,I appreciate what you are doing for our community,
dieee hacker diieeee evil
Well I think there is more than 100 hackers in game that not banned.But admins work hard.Game isnt boring.
please take it all item in my inventory i can play soul crash

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces