Welcome to Gaia! ::

i cant get the window for that allows me to accept my gifts... i depend on those energys to keep up... i know its not my computer or browser cus when i went on my friends account the window came up... when he went on my account the window still didnt pop up... i need this fixed! i poured alot of money into this game already ,.,, im seriously going to lose it if i miss a whole days of gifted energy...

my two accounts have the same problems:

http://www.facebook.com/ysanaturanmu.ahadun
http://www.facebook.com/skepmerk

Gaian

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
same here. hope they fix this soon
same here.. crying whats happening

Gaian

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
my was fixed. i just sent them a ticket. now its back to normal
jollybee12222002
my was fixed. i just sent them a ticket. now its back to normal

ticket? how?

Gaian

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
just go to help tab in soul crash. there's a link there for the "contact the customer support team".
Just fill in the blanks and send the message.
jollybee12222002
just go to help tab in soul crash. there's a link there for the "contact the customer support team".
Just fill in the blanks and send the message.

i already send them.. but this is the 3rd day since the windows didnt pop up.. crying
Bug I guess
Bug I guess

Damn , a double post.
jackie has sent me an email, there's a ticket number, and when i copy paste to my ticket, it said i dont have authorized.. crying crying
4tunex
jackie has sent me an email, there's a ticket number, and when i copy paste to my ticket, it said i dont have authorized.. crying crying

Hi there,

Our apologies for the confusion, we use our ticketing system for multiple products. They are not used for only Soul Crash, so you do not have to worry about not being able to access your ticket. Simply reply to the email and that will update your ticket with us. We hope this clarifies things a bit!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff