Welcome to Gaia! ::

after lv.29 it shuffle for me with 3 blank boxes and don't create new shuffle anymore. BTW I can't fight any body crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
I'm level twenty eight with the same problem. Other level twenty-nines are still fighting just fine. Workaround suggestions, anyone?
same here...
stare
i just fix mine... have you? if not yet contact me here... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000762711877
biggrin
edwin_rm28
i just fix mine... have you? if not yet contact me here... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000762711877
biggrin

still didn't T T I didn't fight for 3 day crying
yeah same .. i cant fight anyone )): its allready 2days, im craving to play.. gonk
just contact me then... if you trust me... whee wink
Its a very annoying bug..... i have it too, and i am stuck at level of 24 sad i cant fight and i cant play because of it .... crying
crying same here cry
edwin_rm28
just contact me then... if you trust me... whee wink

Or you can just share what workaround you have and everyone can benefit from it
When i give it a thought

Hackers and cheaters play without any problem but legit players get stuck in fatal bugs

i can feel the irony
if you don't know how to hack you cannot pass those bugs then, that's why if you know how hackers make a cheat you'll know how to fix that problems in bug, it's up to you on how you use the hack. if you overuse it, the game would lost its essence and you won't enjoy the game but use it moderately and to bypass the bugs (which is not fix by devs and let us wait for long time) will make it enjoyable... GET IT??? ninja ninja
ninja ninja
edwin_rm28. you know how to fix the bug?

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
my friend is using bug to get metal suit z,onyx dragon set,and dark crimson
markotan
edwin_rm28. you know how to fix the bug?

yep i encounter that problem too when i reached lvl 29, after lvl up but got it fix after a day...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff