Welcome to Gaia! ::

York-Angelus
DivineKouga
Just sent in a request to join guild. Please send me a pm here or on facebook about status of application xd
Thanks heart

Thanks for your application Divi! Looks good so far, but is it possible for you to provide a screenshot of your character's level? I tried to PM you here and on FB, unfortunately with no success due to your privacy settings. I'll confirm your membership once you submit that last requirement. Thanks!

sorry about that I don't know how to get screenshot?
I look forward to hearing from you and thanks for writing me back.

Fashionable Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DivineKouga
York-Angelus
DivineKouga
Just sent in a request to join guild. Please send me a pm here or on facebook about status of application xd
Thanks heart

Thanks for your application Divi! Looks good so far, but is it possible for you to provide a screenshot of your character's level? I tried to PM you here and on FB, unfortunately with no success due to your privacy settings. I'll confirm your membership once you submit that last requirement. Thanks!

sorry about that I don't know how to get screenshot?
I look forward to hearing from you and thanks for writing me back.

Let me help you. First, in Soul Crash, click on "Character". Then hover your mouse over to where your World Rank is displayed. Your current level should pop up like in this picture:

User Image

Next step is saving a screenshot.
Are you a Windows user or a Mac user?

For Windows: Press the "Print Screen" button, Open MS Paint and Press Ctrl + V to paste the image, and save the file.

For Mac: Press Command + Shift + 3 to take a screenshot of the screen, and save it as a file on the desktop.

Then, since I added you as a friend on FB, you can upload the image there just so I can verify that you meet the final requirement. Hope this helps, but let me know if you encounter any problems. See you in the guild soon. 3nodding

Fashionable Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Looks like one of the crew already verified your level. redface Anyway, Welcome to Hybrid Souls! emotion_yatta

Fashionable Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
3nodding Bump 3nodding

Durem Shapeshifter

HA! ******** YOU SOBEK! IT TOOK MONTHS TO SAVE UP FOR THAT DAMN SWORD BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT! (-blows long, wet raspberry-)

...On another note, the animation is a lot less laggy than I remember. Good job, Gaia! biggrin
BACK ONLINE
BEEN DOING ABIT OF GAMING
GOIN TO START STREAMIN NEW GAME LIVE!
THE WALKING DEAD!!!
chlorine trifluoride
HA! ******** YOU SOBEK! IT TOOK MONTHS TO SAVE UP FOR THAT DAMN SWORD BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT! (-blows long, wet raspberry-)

...On another note, the animation is a lot less laggy than I remember. Good job, Gaia! biggrin

ROFL
AWESOME SEASON 4 heart ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas