Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Shapeshifter

Xavier Rythos
chlorine trifluoride
I wanted to be in this guild until I saw the level requirement. Sigh. I hate you, blue guy. You and your Boreas's.

Keep at it dude. You trucking it out is an indicator that you want in and that'll you'll be a service to Hybrid Souls.

I'm going to wait a few days before challenging Sobek again, see if going at him with teammates other than two Moku's will help.

Fashionable Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
chlorine trifluoride
Xavier Rythos
chlorine trifluoride
I wanted to be in this guild until I saw the level requirement. Sigh. I hate you, blue guy. You and your Boreas's.

Keep at it dude. You trucking it out is an indicator that you want in and that'll you'll be a service to Hybrid Souls.

I'm going to wait a few days before challenging Sobek again, see if going at him with teammates other than two Moku's will help.

Keep it up, having players rather than npc's as team mates makes a significant difference, especially if they have a higher level than you. We admire your efforts and are looking forward to seeing you in the guild. Best of luck! wink

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Quick bump to bring this to the attention of new and old players once again

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
News

- We have now 2 new subforums!
One is for Monster Galaxy and the other is for chatting and offtopic stuff.

- The Banner contest is over.
Gratulations to York-Angelus, the winner.
Have fun whit your price: 10$ in Soul Crash Cash!

Shy Exhibitionist

yum_puddi bump yum_puddi

Fashionable Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
GrangerBabe
News

- We have now 2 new subforums!
One is for Monster Galaxy and the other is for chatting and offtopic stuff.

- The Banner contest is over.
Gratulations to York-Angelus, the winner.
Have fun whit your price: 10$ in Soul Crash Cash!

The Banner Contest is really over? Man, I love our guild! You read it guys, Hybrid Souls does give out Soul Crash cash for participating in guild contests/events. Give it a shot! Apply now!

**NOTE: Thanks to our members and crew for supporting the Banner contest and for voting for my work, and especially to Captain Xavier for hosting the event!

Fashionable Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
scream BUMP scream
Um notice to everyone who has sent or is planning to send a join request to Hybrid Souls, please just give a bit more information about your character in soul crash! We're normal people not psychics we don't know everything xd If you don't have enough details we may delay or even decline your join request.

Fashionable Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Yes, and please make sure to follow the application procedures as per Captain Xavier Rythos on the first post of this thread. There are clear examples in the said post on how to apply. Hope to see you all in the guild soon! Cheers! cheese_whine

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
uhhh O_O
Um notice to everyone who has sent or is planning to send a join request to Hybrid Souls, please just give a bit more information about your character in soul crash! We're normal people not psychics we don't know everything xd If you don't have enough details we may delay or even decline your join request.

And another reminder:

You can send your applycation and your screenshot to the crew too.

Send a PM to Uhhh O_O

Send a PM to York-Angelus

Send a PM to GrangerBabe

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
New Exploit discovered!

After carefully testing, we are sure that we found a new exploit!
The exploit allows you to kill 2 Enemys whit only one hit.

How to use the exploit?
Well, only members will get this information.
Apply now!
Hey Xavier, I hope you have got my request, and would be really thankful if you would accept me into the guild. biggrin

Fashionable Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Since the time our latest member, hayat313 was accepted into the guild, (Welcome!) I have been anointed by Hybrid Souls Founder/Captain Xavier Rythos as Vice-Captain.

This means the crew and I will be in charge of the guild in the captain's absence.

SO, we've got new exciting events lined up for October and new threads for members to deliberate on.

ALSO aside from the 2-enemy kill exploit, we have also found a way to negate an opponent's nuker animation, nullifying the power-up completely.

Want to know how? Apply now and be among the elite!
Just sent in a request to join guild. Please send me a pm here or on facebook about status of application xd
Thanks heart

Fashionable Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DivineKouga
Just sent in a request to join guild. Please send me a pm here or on facebook about status of application xd
Thanks heart

Thanks for your application Divi! Looks good so far, but is it possible for you to provide a screenshot of your character's level? I tried to PM you here and on FB, unfortunately with no success due to your privacy settings. I'll confirm your membership once you submit that last requirement. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff