Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Den ro kun
Hey xavier I just applied to your soul crash guild. http://www.facebook.com/Whitehanzo69 thats me and my stats. I don't think my profile is private. I forgot to mention I am level 38 and growing.

Send me a screenshot of your character's level.

Actually. I need to address this for everyone to see.

When you send me a screenshot of your character, please be sure to include your character's level IN the screenshot. it's rather annoying to have to ask again and all it does is delay your application.

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
There.

People who apply and do not correctly follow the rules for applying will have their application delayed until fixed, and potentially permanently if they cannot follow instructions.
Thanks for accepting!

Wealthy Trader

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
So I'm guessing that I didn't apply correctly lol

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Yeah you're join request is lacking what I had asked for. HOWEVER. I did see your PM, which means you're half done. I tried to look up your forum posts in your profile, but I guess your layout cut that link out? I couldn't find it. If you want, link me to some of your posts or PM a reason as to why I should let you in and we can go from there.

Though since you're a roleplayer, it shouldnt be hard to write something up really quick.
Unless you're bad at RPing like a bunch of people are on the net. V:

Wealthy Trader

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
Well let me just see what I have going on. Oh you can go to the roll bar underneath my avi and it will show you all of my posts. Granted I haven't RPed in a while though.

Nvm I sent you a sample

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
AIIGHT. COOL. Read your PM. Thanks. <3

Fashionable Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Looks like the thread has grown since I applied. A very good sign indeed. biggrin

To all applicants, I just want to emphasize how important it is to follow the application instructions carefully to avoid any complications, and to save our Captain Xavier the unnecessary trouble. (He's busy enough as it is)

So good luck with all your applications and looking forward to seeing all of you in the guild!

Cheers! cheese_whine

Dangerous Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
I've just sent my application, and the PM to you Xavier. The PM contains my screenshot. I'm level 29, having to face off against Hanzo
I'm not going to lie. I really loved Soul Crash when it first came out. But as I rose in levels up to 10, I didn't have any more initiative to play due to NO ONE i knew was playing it with me, so it dwindled away from my interests. But seeing this made me want to get to level 20 more then ever!

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Give it a shot dude. You'll never know how much fun you can get out of a game when you join a community.

The more people, the merrier. Just wait until internal rankings are made. That's when true competition starts.

Durem Shapeshifter

I wanted to be in this guild until I saw the level requirement. Sigh. I hate you, blue guy. You and your Boreas's.

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
Important!

I and Uhhh O_O are now crew members, you can send the PM now to me and Uhhh O_O too.

Quote:
Xavier Rythos

Xavier, please correct me when im wrong.

- GrangerBabe

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
chlorine trifluoride
I wanted to be in this guild until I saw the level requirement. Sigh. I hate you, blue guy. You and your Boreas's.

Keep at it dude. You trucking it out is an indicator that you want in and that'll you'll be a service to Hybrid Souls.

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
GrangerBabe
Important!

I and Uhhh O_O are now crew members, you can send the PM now to me and Uhhh O_O too.

Quote:
Xavier Rythos

Xavier, please correct me when im wrong.

- GrangerBabe

This is correct. I'll be adding this information to the thread OP as well as the guild home page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff