Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xavier Rythos
yeah. i had no way to make that connection other than, "We had an disagreement" on facebook, which is pretty vague in itself since I disagree with a few other people about stuff in this game as well as another game, so I'd practically be guessing at who it might be. :V

If you still want in, just send me a PM OR reapply to the guild WITH all the requirements posted in the forum/message. I welcome with good posting skills/etiquette/intelligence and skill in Soul Crash to join, regardless of whether my personal opinion of them be good or bad or whatever.

Just know I'm not going to chase after people until I see them as a treasure that would make the guild 100x better. V:

how do i link you a screenshot?

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Easiest way to do so is to press Alt+PrntScn and then opening up MSPaint and press Ctrl+V. That should paste a screenshot of whatever window you were focused on in Windows. Then you save the picture, and upload it to a website like imageshack.us or xs.to or imgur.com then paste it in your guild application.
I've sent in an Application, Reply to me if got it biggrin
-Friend of Uhh o_O
i want to join smile
Xavier Rythos
Easiest way to do so is to press Alt+PrntScn and then opening up MSPaint and press Ctrl+V. That should paste a screenshot of whatever window you were focused on in Windows. Then you save the picture, and upload it to a website like imageshack.us or xs.to or imgur.com then paste it in your guild application.

if you have an email address i can send you i screen shot i took with my cellphone

Gaian

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
just sent an application. hope you i can join you guys. cheers.
what happen to my application to join?
even the guild master is always inactive biggrin

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Not true? I've been busy for the past few days. Sorry about that. Reviewing your guild application right now.

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
ratisdead
Xavier Rythos

if you have an email address i can send you i screen shot i took with my cellphone

Alright! Email it ghneko@gyrus-hex.net.

I'll get it sooner or later!

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
To anyone reading this thread, I'd just like the put out that Hybrid Souls is having a banner contest right now! The winner will get 10$ worth of SC Cash! Oh my.

Dont you wish you were in a guild as styling as this one?
Xavier Rythos
ratisdead
Xavier Rythos

ok, i just sent the screenshot . let me know when you get it and i will send in my application for the guild

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
ratisdead
Xavier Rythos
ratisdead
Xavier Rythos

ok, i just sent the screenshot . let me know when you get it and i will send in my application for the guild

We want to kiss your neck
We want to lick your blood
Like a taste of sin

Isnt the screenshot part of the application? o.ò

You will live forever
You will never die
Come and take my hand
GrangerBabe
ratisdead
Xavier Rythos
ratisdead
Xavier Rythos

We want to kiss your neck
We want to lick your blood
Like a taste of sin

Isnt the screenshot part of the application? o.ò

i dont have the software he talked about earlier to send a screenshot with my application so i sent him a pic i took with my cellphone to his email address , once he gets it i will then send in my application

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
If you're running windows, you can take screenshots without the need for special programs. lmao

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff