Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Hey there, my fellow Soul Crash players. I'm here to introduce a new guild with the primary focus of learning to play Soul Crash at most skillful level possible.

It's called Hybrid Souls.

It's essentially a guild that will discuss many ways of making your character stronger as well as develop strategies that will help you win, on top of have more fun with the game.

Discuss ways to work around and with the rules of Soul Crash to better enhance your experience with the game, so you don't get bored, or walk away with a sour taste in your mouth.

Take part, and you just might see guild events surface as well!

For those who are interested, feel free to apply. There is only a small fee of 500 gold, simply to fund the guild so that we can obtain things like subforums, and chat spaces, as well as create rewards for winning guild events.

On top of this, there is a Level Requirement of 20. LINK ME TO A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CHARACTER. BE SURE THAT YOUR CHARACTER'S LEVEL IS CLEARLY VISIBLE IN THE SCREENSHOT ELSE YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DELAYED UNTIL I GET A PROPER SCRENSHOT. IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reason being this guild is aiming at people who play on a semi-regular basis and have some sort of dedication and knowledge of the game. It was set at 20 as this guild wants to cater to intermediate level players and above. It takes some amount of dedication to reach this level, helping to ensure that the players who join, stay for a good while, as opposed to lower level characters who pick up the game for a short amount of time and get bored. On the flipside; I am, by no means, asking people to dedicate huge amounts of time to the game or the guild. The 3 biggest intentions of this guild is to help it's members play better, win more, and enjoy the game more often. Emphasis on the last one. One of the easiest ways to do this is to know how to play the game in ways that make it more fun.

The 3rd requirement is that all applicants must be capable of posting coherently in English, as well as post intelligently. This means little to no chat/txt speak and little to no use of emoticons. Reason being is that I don't want anyone having to decipher messages simply to understand them. For my sake and everyone else's. This means you have to either link me to posts on Gaia or tell me in a short paragraph as to why I should add you or why you want to join. Failure to do this will result in your application being DELAYED.

Other than that, if you have any questions, feel free to post them here.

If you don't have any, click here to apply!

EDIT: 05-Aug-12. Changed requirements up a bit due to poor join requests. Intellegent posts as well as proof of your character's level is now required.
EDIT: 06-Sep-12. Added clarification for future applicants on what to include in their screenshot.

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Posting to bring this back to front page for any interested people.
I applied, but not sure if you saw the request sweatdrop

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
I just checked. You're in. I'll start posting stuff that I've found out about the game, so be sure to check back as well as drop your own information.

I would of let you in sooner, but I though that Gaia would inform me about guild requests at the top of the page. I guess I was wrong.

Welcome aboard.

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Rebumping to keep this thread off page 2.

Also wanted to add this bit of information.

A member of Hybrid Souls has found the formula for calculating Battle Power.

That's how good we are.

NEXT IN LINE. FRAME DATA.

#we're2good.

Fashionable Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hello Xavier, I have just submitted my application. Looking forward to being a part of this!

Dapper Gaian

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Can i join? Uhm ive just send my applications to the guild, Current im lvl 41

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Franchising12
Can i join? Uhm ive just send my applications to the guild, Current im lvl 41

Got a screenshot you can share? If so, send it to me in a PM. Also, since you've only had 1 post up here, I'd like for you to also PM me some reasons as to why I should add you.

1. So I can see how well you post ie coherence and intelligence.
2. To see if you have the ability to contribute positively towards the guild as opposed to bogging it down.

It might sound like a lot, but it's for the best interest of the guild. So if you want to join, just bare with it.

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
angeluz132001
Hello Xavier, I have just submitted my application. Looking forward to being a part of this!

omg. i love you.

best application by far.

i wish everyone was like you.

accepted in a heartbeat.

Fashionable Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Xavier Rythos
angeluz132001

omg. i love you.

best application by far.

i wish everyone was like you.

accepted in a heartbeat.

I sincerely appreciate that! Thanks!

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Bumping to bring this guild to the eyes of people who like this game. :V

We're still working on frame data among other things, so nothing new to entice you guys with. V:
hey xavier , i see you are still sore from the disagreement we had on facebook . if you want to decline my submission to your guild thats fine but atleast be adult enough to tell me why you declined it.

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
1. I don't know who you are on facebook.

2. I declined you because your profile is set to private and I can't send you PMs, meaning I cannot contact you personally OR search through your post history for how well you post.

3. Because I can't send you PMs, I cant tell you I need to see some sort of proof of your level. Had I known who you are on facebook, I could of looked you up on Soul Crash to verify your level, but I couldn't do that because I dont know who you are on FB.

If we had a disagreement, that we had one, but I'm not foolish enough to let that cloud my judgement.

---

To be a part of competitive community means you're going to butt heads with people on things that can't be proven tangibly, and even if they can, people can still feel strongly about a particular thing.

If you want to join the guild, than you need to adhere to the requirements which you have yet to do when you made the guide request. And because I cant contact you in anyway shape or form privately, I declined the request because I'm not going to spend time trying to track someone down who makes themselves impossible to talk to in private.
Xavier Rythos
1. I don't know who you are on facebook.

2. I declined you because your profile is set to private and I can't send you PMs, meaning I cannot contact you personally OR search through your post history for how well you post.

3. Because I can't send you PMs, I cant tell you I need to see some sort of proof of your level. Had I known who you are on facebook, I could of looked you up on Soul Crash to verify your level, but I couldn't do that because I dont know who you are on FB.

If we had a disagreement, that we had one, but I'm not foolish enough to let that cloud my judgement.

---

To be a part of competitive community means you're going to butt heads with people on things that can't be proven tangibly, and even if they can, people can still feel strongly about a particular thing.

If you want to join the guild, than you need to adhere to the requirements which you have yet to do when you made the guide request. And because I cant contact you in anyway shape or form privately, I declined the request because I'm not going to spend time trying to track someone down who makes themselves impossible to talk to in private.

yes you do know me on facebook , i am the one that wasnt impressed by your 54 hit combo attack . we had a convo about it the other day . i changed my settings so feel free to send me a pm if you want me to be in your guild

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
yeah. i had no way to make that connection other than, "We had an disagreement" on facebook, which is pretty vague in itself since I disagree with a few other people about stuff in this game as well as another game, so I'd practically be guessing at who it might be. :V

If you still want in, just send me a PM OR reapply to the guild WITH all the requirements posted in the forum/message. I welcome with good posting skills/etiquette/intelligence and skill in Soul Crash to join, regardless of whether my personal opinion of them be good or bad or whatever.

Just know I'm not going to chase after people until I see them as a treasure that would make the guild 100x better. V:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff