Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
travis_ansley
omg i did pass your rank wtf how the heck did a lvl 16 pass a lvl 31 on ranking wtf lmao ok someone has to explain this ranking system to me lol i am totaly lost .....

It's because lower level players level up faster than higher level players, thus gaining the 300+ level up bonus SP more frequently. That alone gives you a speed boost up the rankings, then starts slowing down gradually the higher level you get. Plus beating higher level players often nets you a few bonus SP. Add to that the fact that you're really active and very driven.

Looks like you've got quite a few people on your case bro. I admire your efforts, really I do, and I think you have great potential. A word of advice though, try be a bit more sensitive on how you express things...as people can easily confuse confidence with cockiness. Anyway, best of luck to yah, we'll definitely be watching your progress biggrin

Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
York-Angelus
travis_ansley
omg i did pass your rank wtf how the heck did a lvl 16 pass a lvl 31 on ranking wtf lmao ok someone has to explain this ranking system to me lol i am totaly lost .....

It's because lower level players level up faster than higher level players, thus gaining the 300+ level up bonus SP more frequently. That alone gives you a speed boost up the rankings, then starts slowing down gradually the higher level you get. Plus beating higher level players often nets you a few bonus SP. Add to that the fact that you're really active and very driven.

Looks like you've got quite a few people on your case bro. I admire your efforts, really I do, and I think you have great potential. A word of advice though, try be a bit more sensitive on how you express things...as people can easily confuse confidence with cockiness. Anyway, best of luck to yah, we'll definitely be watching your progress biggrin

now this guy ^^^^^^^^ is cool lol

just so there is no misunderstandings most of what i say is just me joking around but i am serious about my ranking up lol im currently #5597 lol

most people dont understand when im just joking but i think grangerbabe and amberdreams cought onto that lol and grangerbabe helped explain it to me yesterday on facebook

then i went and challenged her on my friends list hehehehehe i held my own but still got spanked lol longest fight ive had yet tryed to take amberdreams on yeah that didnt go well but i was able to land 2 hits the first time and 6 hits yesterday lol

but to explain about me i am accturaly harmless i joke alot i rib ( poke at ) people that seem a lil tense and try to make them laugh like all my talk about "ill pave the way to the #1 spot with the blood and bones of anyone who stands in my way" lol comeon that sounds like something you would hear on a war movie like the 300 movie (spartan movie gerard butler who would of thought it )

lol but im just here to have fun and try to make you all split your sides laughing so i can sneek past your ranks to #1 lol

but thank you for the kind words i didnt expect to see a post like that thank you again

have fun everyone happy hunting
hey if see name SLM 742 come any reort him he nothing but a hacker take ever from you stressed stressed stressed stressed

Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
uhhh O_O
travis_ansley
see guild or no guild ill make it to the top i have good friends as players here too although i wont spend a penny on this game i have already proved you can beat higher level cash players with non cash players setup i did it today to a lvl 16 that was obviously a cash player i just hit lvl 13 and i got him as my opponet beat him by a hair but i still beat him i was ranked 13,000 somrthing i think and beat a player ranked 6000

so yes i will take on any enemies that stand in my way

If i have to pave the road to the #1 spot with your friends blood and bones then thats what i will do anyone in my way will be beaten so stand in my way if you want to ill use your corpse as a stepping stone to the throne

and think about this if a non cash player takes the #1 spot throne then how silly will cash players look and feel........... i chuckle thinking about how their faces will look

i have only played for a few days but i am ranked 10783 and constantly moving up so make sure your ready for me cause i thrive on a challenge please dont disapoint me and be slacking off on the day i come for you all!

happy hunting and slash with a smile

Hahaha, I'm no cash player either but because I've been lucky enough for people to give me cash in the game I've been saving up and soon I can get cash gear as well. And I'm around rank 2300s so yes have fun catching up man xd

funny lol currently 3822 atm and having a blast half another level and ill get saparaph think ill be able to max it out in bout an hour too got tons of enchantment stones and yeah its slowing down a bit but i am still getting about a lvl a day lol fighting lvl 26 people isnt fun lmao but i get the job done with great friends and a lil luck
Amber Dreams
travis_ansley
im no hacker but i am a weakling ( lvl 11 ) but remember the name Travis cause one day ill be pounding you into the ground lol

i wont stop till im #1 on friends and on the entire game grrrrrrrrrr bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you will all know me cause after i knock you out i ask you " is the ground cold? " hehehehehe lol

later all have fun

DEATH TO ALL HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY ALL NEED A SPOT RESERVED FOR THEM BESIDE HITLER IN HELL

Then I am who you need to beat because I am #1 in the world rankings hehe. 3nodding

hello im anthony jonathan bade what's your name in facebook can we be teamates in soul crash please!!
travis_ansley
uhhh O_O
travis_ansley
see guild or no guild ill make it to the top i have good friends as players here too although i wont spend a penny on this game i have already proved you can beat higher level cash players with non cash players setup i did it today to a lvl 16 that was obviously a cash player i just hit lvl 13 and i got him as my opponet beat him by a hair but i still beat him i was ranked 13,000 somrthing i think and beat a player ranked 6000

so yes i will take on any enemies that stand in my way

If i have to pave the road to the #1 spot with your friends blood and bones then thats what i will do anyone in my way will be beaten so stand in my way if you want to ill use your corpse as a stepping stone to the throne

and think about this if a non cash player takes the #1 spot throne then how silly will cash players look and feel........... i chuckle thinking about how their faces will look

i have only played for a few days but i am ranked 10783 and constantly moving up so make sure your ready for me cause i thrive on a challenge please dont disapoint me and be slacking off on the day i come for you all!

happy hunting and slash with a smile

Hahaha, I'm no cash player either but because I've been lucky enough for people to give me cash in the game I've been saving up and soon I can get cash gear as well. And I'm around rank 2300s so yes have fun catching up man xd

funny lol currently 3822 atm and having a blast half another level and ill get saparaph think ill be able to max it out in bout an hour too got tons of enchantment stones and yeah its slowing down a bit but i am still getting about a lvl a day lol fighting lvl 26 people isnt fun lmao but i get the job done with great friends and a lil luck

Hahaha nice, but I suggest you to spend time soul cube hunting for cubes to get an elemental weapon, better than the seraph in my opinion. Also I'm now closing in on the top 1000 so have fun catching up xd

Shy Exhibitionist

hakpen
Amber Dreams
travis_ansley
im no hacker but i am a weakling ( lvl 11 ) but remember the name Travis cause one day ill be pounding you into the ground lol

i wont stop till im #1 on friends and on the entire game grrrrrrrrrr bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you will all know me cause after i knock you out i ask you " is the ground cold? " hehehehehe lol

later all have fun

DEATH TO ALL HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY ALL NEED A SPOT RESERVED FOR THEM BESIDE HITLER IN HELL

Then I am who you need to beat because I am #1 in the world rankings hehe. 3nodding

hello im anthony jonathan bade what's your name in facebook can we be teamates in soul crash please!!

me and you are already friends im Michelle aka AmberDream in soul crash

Fashionable Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
travis_ansley
York-Angelus
travis_ansley

just so there is no misunderstandings most of what i say is just me joking around but i am serious about my ranking up lol im currently #5597 lol

most people dont understand when im just joking but i think grangerbabe and amberdreams cought onto that lol and grangerbabe helped explain it to me yesterday on facebook

then i went and challenged her on my friends list hehehehehe i held my own but still got spanked lol longest fight ive had yet tryed to take amberdreams on yeah that didnt go well but i was able to land 2 hits the first time and 6 hits yesterday lol

but to explain about me i am accturaly harmless i joke alot i rib ( poke at ) people that seem a lil tense and try to make them laugh like all my talk about "ill pave the way to the #1 spot with the blood and bones of anyone who stands in my way" lol comeon that sounds like something you would hear on a war movie like the 300 movie (spartan movie gerard butler who would of thought it )

lol but im just here to have fun and try to make you all split your sides laughing so i can sneek past your ranks to #1 lol

but thank you for the kind words i didnt expect to see a post like that thank you again

Hey, my pleasure bro, truth be told I didn't expect that kind of a reply from you. I like your "spunk" (for lack of a better term xd ) and I'll tell you what; when you make it to Lv 20, I'm personally inviting you to join our guild, Hybrid Souls. Give it a shot, you've actually met quite a few of our members in this thread alone, including Amber Dreams. Till then, keep it up and see you around. wink

Hilarious Noob

1,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
seems you guys talking about ranking. lol.
I'm at level 50 maybe for couple of month. I play daily and I could say, I can forget about taking the number 1 spot already, as it's hard as hell only just to get into top 100. rofl
currently at #155. up and down.

Shy Exhibitionist

ForkUrEyes
seems you guys talking about ranking. lol.
I'm at level 50 maybe for couple of month. I play daily and I could say, I can forget about taking the number 1 spot already, as it's hard as hell only just to get into top 100. rofl
currently at #155. up and down.

Its not hard getting #1 but keeping #1 is hard it eats up a lot of my free time.

Friend

I just want to know how you guys keep playing. You need energy to play and once you run out, even with a lot of friends, you have to buy it with in game cash, but what happens when you run out of that? Without buying 4,500 for $400 lol.
York-Angelus
travis_ansley
York-Angelus
travis_ansley

Hey, my pleasure bro, truth be told I didn't expect that kind of a reply from you. I like your "spunk" (for lack of a better term xd ) and I'll tell you what; when you make it to Lv 20, I'm personally inviting you to join our guild, Hybrid Souls. Give it a shot, you've actually met quite a few of our members in this thread alone, including Amber Dreams. Till then, keep it up and see you around. wink

I agree, I've been monitoring your posts on this topic and I'm sure you'll make a great addition to the guild, look forward till you get to lvl 20!

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
Some guy in the forums
I just want to know how you guys keep playing. You need energy to play and once you run out, even with a lot of friends, you have to buy it with in game cash, but what happens when you run out of that? Without buying 4,500 for $400 lol.

Were playing often hourly, buy max energy +1 items and stockpile energys... I never spent any cash on the recharge items... <.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff