• Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
obviously a hacker right? I thought there's no more left. rolleyes

User Image

Gaian

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
not. character anna got her armor and sword from one of the bosses. the other two are from the aqua and tremor group (you get to fight them when you have 30 or more consecutive wins)

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
jollybee12222002
not. character anna got her armor and sword from one of the bosses. the other two are from the aqua and tremor group (you get to fight them when you have 30 or more consecutive wins)

but tell me. how can her level at 49?

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ForkUrEyes

User Image

yes. obviously a hacker. just thanks to her, you get a free win (like my friend said rofl )

Hilarious Noob

1,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Reyniexc
ForkUrEyes

User Image

yes. obviously a hacker. just thanks to her, you get a free win (like my friend said rofl )

yeah..65 wins and already at level 49? haha. there's no such thing. to be at that level, we need at least 1500++ wins. and yeah, that's was a free win for me. rofl

Hilarious Noob

1,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I've found another one.and I defeated him with just one hit. LOL ! blaugh

User Image
People fail to realize...that level means nothing when your character is still a weakling lol

Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
im no hacker but i am a weakling ( lvl 11 ) but remember the name Travis cause one day ill be pounding you into the ground lol

i wont stop till im #1 on friends and on the entire game grrrrrrrrrr bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you will all know me cause after i knock you out i ask you " is the ground cold? " hehehehehe lol

later all have fun

DEATH TO ALL HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY ALL NEED A SPOT RESERVED FOR THEM BESIDE HITLER IN HELL

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
travis_ansley
im no hacker but i am a weakling ( lvl 11 ) but remember the name Travis cause one day ill be pounding you into the ground lol

i wont stop till im #1 on friends and on the entire game grrrrrrrrrr bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you will all know me cause after i knock you out i ask you " is the ground cold? " hehehehehe lol

later all have fun

DEATH TO ALL HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY ALL NEED A SPOT RESERVED FOR THEM BESIDE HITLER IN HELL

But if hitler is in the hell satan would have fled... #Off topic

Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
nah see satans job is to make everyone down there miserable and torture them and he loves his job lol way off topic lmao

Shy Exhibitionist

travis_ansley

later all have fun

Then I am who you need to beat because I am #1 in the world rankings hehe. 3nodding

Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
Amber Dreams

Then I am who you need to beat because I am #1 in the world rankings hehe. 3nodding if

this is true dont forget the name travis it may take a while for me to get there but, one day i will dethrone you from your #1 spot.

its nothing personal i just like high expectations and hard goals and this seems like a good challenge so ill be seeing you
travis_ansley

later all have fun

Haha, I'm not gonna let you win so easily, I'm close to getting the gear I want and believe me, if you want to be #1 there's an entire guild waiting to stop you, Hybrid Souls FTW xd

Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
see guild or no guild ill make it to the top i have good friends as players here too although i wont spend a penny on this game i have already proved you can beat higher level cash players with non cash players setup i did it today to a lvl 16 that was obviously a cash player i just hit lvl 13 and i got him as my opponet beat him by a hair but i still beat him i was ranked 13,000 somrthing i think and beat a player ranked 6000

so yes i will take on any enemies that stand in my way

If i have to pave the road to the #1 spot with your friends blood and bones then thats what i will do anyone in my way will be beaten so stand in my way if you want to ill use your corpse as a stepping stone to the throne

and think about this if a non cash player takes the #1 spot throne then how silly will cash players look and feel........... i chuckle thinking about how their faces will look

i have only played for a few days but i am ranked 10783 and constantly moving up so make sure your ready for me cause i thrive on a challenge please dont disapoint me and be slacking off on the day i come for you all!

happy hunting and slash with a smile

In a relationship with Claire Hawkins

Gambino Medic

travis_ansley
see guild or no guild ill make it to the top i have good friends as players here too although i wont spend a penny on this game i have already proved you can beat higher level cash players with non cash players setup i did it today to a lvl 16 that was obviously a cash player i just hit lvl 13 and i got him as my opponet beat him by a hair but i still beat him i was ranked 13,000 somrthing i think and beat a player ranked 6000

so yes i will take on any enemies that stand in my way

If i have to pave the road to the #1 spot with your friends blood and bones then thats what i will do anyone in my way will be beaten so stand in my way if you want to ill use your corpse as a stepping stone to the throne

and think about this if a non cash player takes the #1 spot throne then how silly will cash players look and feel........... i chuckle thinking about how their faces will look

i have only played for a few days but i am ranked 10783 and constantly moving up so make sure your ready for me cause i thrive on a challenge please dont disapoint me and be slacking off on the day i come for you all!

happy hunting and slash with a smile

Well seeing as rank is based on the total # soul points you have I think you'll still have a long way to go before even getting to that position seeing as its in the 60k-70k range atm.

and personally in my honest opinion I don't think anyone would give 2 bits if a non cash player got to the #1 spot but that's just me and for the record I have both cash and non cash weapons in case you want to try and mock.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff