Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Exhibitionist

travis_ansley
Amber Dreams

Then I am who you need to beat because I am #1 in the world rankings hehe. 3nodding
if

this is true dont forget the name travis it may take a while for me to get there but, one day i will dethrone you from your #1 spot.

its nothing personal i just like high expectations and hard goals and this seems like a good challenge so ill be seeing you

No "if" about it.
I am #1 blaugh
User Image
And if you want to take it, you got a lot of catching up to do heart

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
travis_ansley
see guild or no guild ill make it to the top i have good friends as players here too although i wont spend a penny on this game i have already proved you can beat higher level cash players with non cash players setup i did it today to a lvl 16 that was obviously a cash player i just hit lvl 13 and i got him as my opponet beat him by a hair but i still beat him i was ranked 13,000 somrthing i think and beat a player ranked 6000

so yes i will take on any enemies that stand in my way

If i have to pave the road to the #1 spot with your friends blood and bones then thats what i will do anyone in my way will be beaten so stand in my way if you want to ill use your corpse as a stepping stone to the throne

and think about this if a non cash player takes the #1 spot throne then how silly will cash players look and feel........... i chuckle thinking about how their faces will look

i have only played for a few days but i am ranked 10783 and constantly moving up so make sure your ready for me cause i thrive on a challenge please dont disapoint me and be slacking off on the day i come for you all!

happy hunting and slash with a smile

we see your ambitions but this is a extemely hard way for you.
I jumped over 22000 ranks up. In just 2 weeks...

Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
and i jumped over 10,000 ranks in 3 or 4 days << havent been playn much longer than that a week at most i think

this game is fun competition well with hackers aside that is

Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
ok so here you go ill give you a foot up if you want one lol here is my facebook add me if you want to that way you can keep an eye on my rank and all so you will have an idea of when i am coming after you or yall or whatever lol

just found out you only can get 20 gifts a day thats ummmm well lame think this is the only game i have ever seen on fb that limits daily gifts from friends

thats mean i have 6 gifts now that will either go to waste by being auto deleted or i just have to wait to get them when time resets how odd they would limit such a thing i understand the scarecrow limit and all but geeze let friends gift freely would ya

kinda irritating me sayn this knowing they will ignore it and it will saty the same hope more content gets added soon i know its a hard thing to do ( make games like this then add to them )

but so far good game just need to zap all the hackers to hell and i mean ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/travis.ansley.9

Shy Exhibitionist

travis_ansley
ok so here you go ill give you a foot up if you want one lol here is my facebook add me if you want to that way you can keep an eye on my rank and all so you will have an idea of when i am coming after you or yall or whatever lol

just found out you only can get 20 gifts a day thats ummmm well lame think this is the only game i have ever seen on fb that limits daily gifts from friends

thats mean i have 6 gifts now that will either go to waste by being auto deleted or i just have to wait to get them when time resets how odd they would limit such a thing i understand the scarecrow limit and all but geeze let friends gift freely would ya

kinda irritating me sayn this knowing they will ignore it and it will saty the same hope more content gets added soon i know its a hard thing to do ( make games like this then add to them )

but so far good game just need to zap all the hackers to hell and i mean ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

]http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/travis.ansley.9

you had already sent me a friend request. XD..
i added you you should IM people when you ask them for a add because i get 50 or more a day and i only add people that IM me too

Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
sorry i sent to all that posted links lol
travis_ansley
see guild or no guild ill make it to the top i have good friends as players here too although i wont spend a penny on this game i have already proved you can beat higher level cash players with non cash players setup i did it today to a lvl 16 that was obviously a cash player i just hit lvl 13 and i got him as my opponet beat him by a hair but i still beat him i was ranked 13,000 somrthing i think and beat a player ranked 6000

so yes i will take on any enemies that stand in my way

If i have to pave the road to the #1 spot with your friends blood and bones then thats what i will do anyone in my way will be beaten so stand in my way if you want to ill use your corpse as a stepping stone to the throne

and think about this if a non cash player takes the #1 spot throne then how silly will cash players look and feel........... i chuckle thinking about how their faces will look

i have only played for a few days but i am ranked 10783 and constantly moving up so make sure your ready for me cause i thrive on a challenge please dont disapoint me and be slacking off on the day i come for you all!

happy hunting and slash with a smile

Hahaha, I'm no cash player either but because I've been lucky enough for people to give me cash in the game I've been saving up and soon I can get cash gear as well. And I'm around rank 2300s so yes have fun catching up man xd

Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
just hit lvl 15 this morning and got the free lvl15 sword from the give-a-way and havent had any one give me cash yet lol that would be cool but yeah im on my way up and up i am gaining about 2 levels a day if not more once i get least 50 friends for this game it will be a lil easier cause im just waiting on fights and more rune stones right now lol

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
travis_ansley
just hit lvl 15 this morning and got the free lvl15 sword from the give-a-way and havent had any one give me cash yet lol that would be cool but yeah im on my way up and up i am gaining about 2 levels a day if not more once i get least 50 friends for this game it will be a lil easier cause im just waiting on fights and more rune stones right now lol

Youre quite fast. Catch me! ;D lol

Gaian

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
fat chance for you to be even in the the top 100. level 7 sword vs level 9? i dont think so.

Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
ok first amber dreams : gawd i love that outfit on ur avatar heart heart heart wink

second grangerbabe : im tryn lol half way through 16 maxed out the free sword lol

third jollybee : think b4 you speak buddy anything is possible not probible but possible

example i have a 24% chance of winning aginst a top ranked player that doesnt mean ill loose 3 out of 4 times it just means it is possible hard as all get out but possible.

i have beaten lvl 22's already so never think rank or the lvl of your sword will claim victory for you

use of soul crash + tag button does massive damage and even more when u have good teammates

also handy one is soul break + tag makes ur opponet open to attack so the tag in almost cant miss

so dont doubt ill make top 100 cause it will just give me one more person to prove wrong, and prove you wrong i will...

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
travis_ansley
ok first amber dreams : gawd i love that outfit on ur avatar heart heart heart wink

second grangerbabe : im tryn lol half way through 16 maxed out the free sword lol

third jollybee : think b4 you speak buddy anything is possible not probible but possible

example i have a 24% chance of winning aginst a top ranked player that doesnt mean ill loose 3 out of 4 times it just means it is possible hard as all get out but possible.

i have beaten lvl 22's already so never think rank or the lvl of your sword will claim victory for you

use of soul crash + tag button does massive damage and even more when u have good teammates

also handy one is soul break + tag makes ur opponet open to attack so the tag in almost cant miss

so dont doubt ill make top 100 cause it will just give me one more person to prove wrong, and prove you wrong i will...

Okay travis you passed my rank, now the race can begin! biggrin
Happy Hunting!

Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
GrangerBabe
travis_ansley

Okay travis you passed my rank, now the race can begin! biggrin
Happy Hunting!

really i passed your rank lol i gotts go check this lol and if its a race u want ok cool GO! lol

Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
omg i did pass your rank wtf how the heck did a lvl 16 pass a lvl 31 on ranking wtf lmao ok someone has to explain this ranking system to me lol i am totaly lost .....

Sex Symbol

travis_ansley
omg i did pass your rank wtf how the heck did a lvl 16 pass a lvl 31 on ranking wtf lmao ok someone has to explain this ranking system to me lol i am totaly lost .....

Lower leveled players got a better chance of surpassing players above their level in ranking because each level up gives about 300+ Soul Points. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff