Welcome to Gaia! ::

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Now do I have to roll to get a piece of equipment from the boss drop? now this is really foul Please put it back the way it was.. scream

Now who thinks that it is a good idea that they did it like that... or should they put it back the way it was?

Newbie Gaian

blaugh Well, this way they can earn more money! No? rolleyes
emotion_awesome Woo... goodies i brought some SC Cash to get cool boss set emotion_zombie
cat_crying Meow ! i've spend 1000 SC Cash, i can't get the full set! cat_blaugh i will go buy more.
3nodding Good idea for the owner, nightmare for us gamers rolleyes
But again ... i never got that kind of money to waste in the first place crying

Fashionable Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
its actually better because the items are cheaper now
xXNatsuxXxDragneelXx

you say? i topped 170 cash and still cant complete the whole fuking set of the lv50 boss. i got 12 boots, 6 pants, and 16 gloves. mother of god its a scambag capsule.

Savage Raider

xXNatsuxXxDragneelXx

actually its a trap cheeper yes but rigged wheels o3o = more cash for them less satisfacation for us...i have yet to see a game that doesnt have rigged wheels

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I think that at least they shuld let us buy the swords if that's all that we need to get. why get a set if were not gonna use it??? and it IS NOT IN ANY WAY CHEAPER because you can roll 50 times on the same piece of armour.

Savage Raider

Von Balthier
I think that at least they shuld let us buy the swords if that's all that we need to get. why get a set if were not gonna use it??? and it IS NOT IN ANY WAY CHEAPER because you can roll 50 times on the same piece of armour.

ikr but if u noticed they added stats to all boss gear so terri t's goggles aint useless anymore so yea >.<

Interesting Seeker

1,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
Ruby_Knight X
blaugh Well, this way they can earn more money! No? rolleyes
emotion_awesome Woo... goodies i brought some SC Cash to get cool boss set emotion_zombie
cat_crying Meow ! i've spend 1000 SC Cash, i can't get the full set! cat_blaugh i will go buy more.
3nodding Good idea for the owner, nightmare for us gamers rolleyes
But again ... i never got that kind of money to waste in the first place crying

Moonlight Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
...It is already obvious the entire game is just one big scam.

Savage Raider

Joshua Kurayami
...It is already obvious the entire game is just one big scam.

ITS A TRAP!
i was about to talk of this
are you really seriusly? c'on! i wanted to buy allie's sword! but my mom didn't want it to buy it because she buy me 30 cash in monster galaxy and she wasn't sure if the purchase was safe.
and now i have to buy all the equipment of allie to have the god damm sword!
seriusly..this isn't fair..whe should complain about this subjet all the time that we can so at least they do something

Fashionable Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Fluffy Lion Prince
Von Balthier

ikr but if u noticed they added stats to all boss gear so terri t's goggles aint useless anymore so yea >.<
They did so i guess thats why it says + stat on my character every time i start a fight

Savage Raider

xXNatsuxXxDragneelXx
Fluffy Lion Prince
Von Balthier

They did so i guess thats why it says + stat on my character every time i start a fight

so thats a reason to buy em now

Fashionable Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Fluffy Lion Prince
xXNatsuxXxDragneelXx
Fluffy Lion Prince
Von Balthier

so thats a reason to buy em now
i got items from 3 bosses and have them equipped and then all of the sudden i get + stat on 3 things

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I understand the items are not useless, but duplicates are.
1) I don't need another piece of armor, when i am already equipping one good armor.
2) rolling on 2 shoes is not helping anyone
3) if I only want the sword, i dont have to roll armors.

these are the points that they need to address.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games