Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
When your weapon is at a high level and the chances of it enchanting is 20%, what is your strategy to getting it to level up? I see people with gold star weapons and it makes me wonder if there is a legit strategy or they are just extremely lucky...
Extreme luck, since, despite percent chances, the experimental probability of enchant successes are far below theoretical probability.
some people seem to collect a high amount of enchant stones, to throw them all away at once, trying to get a higher chance of success, though, i doubt that makes any difference.
heart
tis' all luck.
Hoarding enchant stones then keep enchanting I think is quite a good idea, by using that I managed to get my earth saber from no enchant to lvl 5 with only ten tries in total.

Unbeatable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
uhhh O_O
Hoarding enchant stones then keep enchanting I think is quite a good idea, by using that I managed to get my earth saber from no enchant to lvl 5 with only ten tries in total.

Seasick Hearts
some people seem to collect a high amount of enchant stones, to throw them all away at once, trying to get a higher chance of success, though, i doubt that makes any difference.
heart
tis' all luck.

I was thinking of doing this. I just don't know how long I should wait or if i'm even patient enough to wait... oh well. thank you!

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hoarding stones is good for a fast run of trials.

Dont forget to claim your 10 stones from friends 40 - 50 each day.

Hilarious Noob

1,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
20% is still can be consider as HIGH. compare to 5% succes rate and 80 enchant stones per try that I'm facing at this moment, trying to enchant my Caleo Shard from level 7 to level 8. I've failed everytime. so frustrating..and sad. crying
I used about 300 enchant stones to get my minstral blade to lvl 7 and tht was being lucky so yea. cool

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Ah, free-enchanting is a lovely art! If you're not a lucky sort to get a nice bundle of stones out of lucky capsules (or prefer to spend your cash on things like the Boss Vault), there are still plenty of ways to get your weapons up to snuff...

1.) Log in daily. The prizes increase until you're getting three or four stones a day just for popping in!

2.) Visiting Friends. Even if they haven't played in four months, keep around fifty friends and pick up enchant stones (along with 20 energy and 200 gold!) every day.

3.) Daily Victory Bonus. Your first battle won each day gives you three more stones!

4.) Sweep Chest. For winning all three battles on a single card, you get a chest full of gold and often one or two enchant stones.

5.) Daily Spin. You get a free one every 24 hours, and can win two enchant stones with a bit of luck.

Between all of these, it gets relatively easy to pick up the stones you need to attempt enchanting in higher levels. You can give an attempt every two or three days (depending on level). My only tip for the actual enchanting is to focus on one weapon alone at first, saving leftover stones for another attempt once you hoard enough.

I wish you the best of luck in your enchanting; you'll get it eventually!
ForkUrEyes
20% is still can be consider as HIGH. compare to 5% succes rate and 80 enchant stones per try that I'm facing at this moment, trying to enchant my Caleo Shard from level 7 to level 8. I've failed everytime. so frustrating..and sad. crying

Hi.. you posted this 5th of October.. I am guessing you've upgraded your caleo to lvl8 by now..
just want to ask how many attempts it took?
i enchanting my serapblade too +5 with no fail at all, but when i try too enchant my fire axe too +5 i used more than 400pc enchant stone. so i quest enchant is just lucky play at all, cause i enchant tat 2 blade in the same way. stare stare stare

Hilarious Noob

1,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
sal1ngket
ForkUrEyes

Hi.. you posted this 5th of October.. I am guessing you've upgraded your caleo to lvl8 by now..
just want to ask how many attempts it took?

level 8? actually I'm not. thousands of stones just taken away by that stupid Abascus. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff