Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was reading online that there is supposedly a way to "earn rewards" by watching ads, and you can redeem those rewards for things like enchant stones, cloud splitter, etc etc. I watched a video of someone doing it also, but it shows him clicking said "earn rewards" button on the game interface. Next to "get cash" there is no "earn rewards" button, only a "gift cash" button.

Was this removed or am i looking in the wrong place?

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
it's already gone for 6/7 months
all your Total Views that hasn't redeemed yet has been gone and you've been given some items
Ah, i've only been playing for a little while and heard about that so i figured i'd ask.

That's lame sad It's nearly impossible to get a sword worth anything significant, and i think i made a bad purchase by getting the Fire Horn Sword sad I can't even enchant the thing past level 5 :'(

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
bloodriotiori
Ah, i've only been playing for a little while and heard about that so i figured i'd ask.

That's lame sad It's nearly impossible to get a sword worth anything significant, and i think i made a bad purchase by getting the Fire Horn Sword sad I can't even enchant the thing past level 5 :'(
just save up your stones till you have about 200 or 500 then try it.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bloodriotiori

it's all according to luck though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces