Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the sword of horus doesnt have the evolution on 2 silver and 2 gold? I have a sugestion for the view of sword of horus on 2 gold (this is the combination of mystic blade and sword of horus, this not good done but please check it GM):

User Image

and what you think about it?

Fashionable Shopper

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Angry Kakshi
Why the sword of horus doesnt have the evolution on 2 silver and 2 gold? I have a sugestion for the view of sword of horus on 2 gold (this is the combination of mystic blade and sword of horus, this not good done but please check it GM):

User Image

well...sword of horus already an old thing.....not possible going to be change...
anyway...they should make more effort on Act Of God...just look the same even in lvl10,
and 3 gold star for lvl9 can be accepted but still on 3 gold star for lvl 10!?
Trinity-Xing
Angry Kakshi

User Image

well...sword of horus already an old thing.....not possible going to be change...
anyway...they should make more effort on Act Of God...just look the same even in lvl10,
and 3 gold star for lvl9 can be accepted but still on 3 gold star for lvl 10!?

they could do new tree stars gold with silver ( how for the #1 flag of the season)

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kinda agree with your Idea. but i haven't got that sword (~_~)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff