Welcome to Gaia! ::

can any admin tell me whats wrong with it??? could you fix it?? i lost 4cash cause of it
why the daily spin get my cash.. stressed and evrytime i spin it always go to 100gold its unfair i tried it many times
This is only my observation..

When you use the free spin. Don't click on the roulette countless times.

I normally not clicking on it when it spins. And one time I just want to try it to click on it many times because of the frustration on the last battle and it deducted me 1 cash.
4tunex
can any admin tell me whats wrong with it??? could you fix it?? i lost 4cash cause of it

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to Contact the Soul Crash Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

If you haven't gotten a reply please make sure to include a separate email address inside your report. Sometimes your Spam filter, or even your ISP's will delete our response before it gets to you. Make sure the secondary email is not the same as your Facebook one (So if you use Hotmail normally use Gmail for the secondary one)

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
The first time I saw the wheel I accidently paid for a extra spin then I realised the fee after that and havent made the same mistake since.

So Just remember you only get one free spin per day. If the wheel says 1C in the middle it means you already have done your free spin and it will charge you.

May not be the issue just something to look out for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff