Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its the first spin of the day, the spin button clearly states Daily Spin Free. After the spin, my Cash has reduced by 1, from 2 to 1. Please fix this error, I am trying to safe up some soul cash.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hayat313
Its the first spin of the day, the spin button clearly states Daily Spin Free. After the spin, my Cash has reduced by 1, from 2 to 1. Please fix this error, I am trying to safe up some soul cash.

you maybe do a daily spin before 24 hours of last spin passed. that's why you lost a cash :3
Reyniexc
hayat313

you maybe do a daily spin before 24 hours of last spin passed. that's why you lost a cash :3

That aren't suppose to be. Usually soulcrash uses day by day system, Not 24 hours.

Still, the button stated free and didnt thought it would cost 1. It happened to two of my accounts.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hayat313
Reyniexc
hayat313

That aren't suppose to be. Usually soulcrash uses day by day system, Not 24 hours.

Still, the button stated free and didnt thought it would cost 1. It happened to two of my accounts.

you still don't get it do you? i seen one of my friend reported and they replied like this http://prntscr.com/gxtr4
I got that message, but it worked last time. I aleays spin ot earlier or slightly after. This time it ate one cash. Idk what to do about it now, i rarely can get back that 1 cash to bring it back.
crying

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Well, you get 1 cash every time you level up, so you'll probably earn it back in no time. Unless you're already level 50.

But yes, Daily Spin is the exception to the Soul Crash timing rule. 24 hours between free spins, period. Do it around the same time every day, like after school or during your work lunch break. Heck, if you're really OCD about it, set an alarm or alert to let you know when you have your free spin ready.

Newbie Noob

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Sadly, I fell victim to this twice. Before this "update" , you will always be able to get the FREE SPIN after 00:00 GMT. It didn't matter if you just took your free spin a minute earlier.

The problem is, there were no updates regarding the change AND the spin still said "FREE" after 12 GMT even if you just availed of your "Free" Spin a minute earlier.

Those are my last soul cash and I like Gaia Online to get the updates fixed. DO NOT SAY ITS FREE IF ITS NOT!!! Of course I'd very much appreciate it if I got those soul cash back.

Thank You!

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
maybe my suggestion in feature request would be great 3nodding http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/feature-requests/timer-in-free-spin-daily-draw/t.82088047/

Newbie Gaian

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
can someone tell me what this daily spin is

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers