Welcome to Gaia! ::

dear soul crash.

i want to buy angel set on shop, on display if buy full set i got weapon gold trident, it's true or not? if that true next week i want to buy and please give me information on my email.

thank's

ulez ahmad

best regard,

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
w8 for updates bro
can i ask question? what is w8 question question

thank's for your attention, bro mondy03

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
ulez
can i ask question? what is w8 question question

thank's for your attention, bro mondy03

I noticed that too, but sorry you won't get the spear thingy sad

Join us at SCW for anti hack players! http://www.facebook.com/groups/216129418499922/
that's just display...Mmmm ok... sad , thank's art and i will join your group ... surprised

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Mmm, those items that are sold out, will there be a new stock some time? crying sweatdrop
I'm specially thinking of the 2 weapons in the VIP sections that cost 299 cash : ) 3nodding

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
ulez
that's just display...Mmmm ok... sad , thank's art and i will join your group ... surprised

Okay sure, just let our admin scan you first. If you pass then you can join, if reject then sorry xd
you say your admin scan me first, if i'm have been pass than i can join, i'm just say to you and your group....HI HACKER please don't accept me, you know only GM soul crash to legal scan player soul crash not you and your group, no body's perfect in the world, don't think your like angel, you know i'm spend my money for this game for buy lucky coupon but what I get? just gold or stone after my friend's help to get what I want because i don't know about hack, i know i was wrong, not but i'm participate for this game to buy some cash, not much but this is better than not donate some money for this game (GM soul crash can scan my transaction), and if i'm got banned i'm not worry, maybe i will be back to my emblem NS, thank's to all my team mate from level 1 to level 34 because of you i'm more stronger now.

Ulez aka LovarianSC

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
w8 is wait ,, haha sorry bro

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers