Welcome to Gaia! ::

pandexX
The blossom set has been in "coming soon" for over 9 months.

This is what I believe is happening; in season 1 this set was also coming soon, but then hackers attacked and they got all items the devs had to release. There where more items in gold like the Officer's suit and different items on the lucky spins they where just for looks and didn't added stat one of the survivors was the Metal Z robot's Suit. In the other hand the other cash items like the Dark Crimson set where the ones that added some slight boost and gave you looks but they where "expensive" but at that time getting them was worth it. Now with all the +7 elemental armors and the boss gear that also gives you some boost, I hope they are trying to do it good looking but also useful so you girls can wear it not just cause it looks pretty (cause it does) but cause it actually gives you bonus stats and all that.

P.S. I wish they could add some bonus to the Officer's suit too sweatdrop
RaginRaven
pandexX
The blossom set has been in "coming soon" for over 9 months.

This is what I believe is happening; in season 1 this set was also coming soon, but then hackers attacked and they got all items the devs had to release.

Then to wonder... How would mere hackers attacking just cause them to not remake lost stuff?
princess miharu

Then to wonder... How would mere hackers attacking just cause them to not remake lost stuff?

Maybe because the code for the dress either was damaged or had a security issue that made something in the game vulnerable to this attacks; but it is still to wonder...
RaginRaven
princess miharu

Maybe because the code for the dress either was damaged or had a security issue that made something in the game vulnerable to this attacks; but it is still to wonder...

Maybe. I doubt the issue being security. Damaged data can be fixed or remade, which it seems they wont even bother to try. Considered the fact they made new ones out of nothing afterwards. Why not put time into fixing old ones?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff