Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
We want to kiss your neck
We want to lick your blood
Like a taste of sin

Please klick the officer to see.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. what flower is that? Never seen that before...
2. The swords name.
3. Again, the unrelased outfit. (seems this outfit hack gets popular)

You will live forever
You will never die
Come and take my hand

Vicious Warlord

yes, it's a hacker. they're still doing it despite the warnings
Yea, I've seen many hackers still on this game using sword 51 or sword 50 but never one with hacked costumes before. By the way you're using my character? Lol unrelated but is he good?

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
uhhh O_O
Yea, I've seen many hackers still on this game using sword 51 or sword 50 but never one with hacked costumes before. By the way you're using my character? Lol unrelated but is he good?

Like a taste of sin

He is a good teammate biggrin He is the 5th wich i use, the 3th is xavier, no 1 is abb (idk his gaia name...) and 2 4 and 6 are just random weaklings from my list.

BTW: You are using mine too, is mine a good teammate? (i know that cuz im getting Exp from you biggrin )

You will live forever
You will never die
Come and take my hand
Hahaha of course you are good, I use you along with xavier and you two are really formidable. The only problem I have when using the two of you is only when i'm up against high-levelled cash players that have high defense stats, astral split usually ends up hitting -3s because of their freakishly high stats and good gear (and i do just as little amounts of damage unfortunately). However I'm quite curious why you're not using terri t's goggles though xp

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
uhhh O_O
Hahaha of course you are good, I use you along with xavier and you two are really formidable. The only problem I have when using the two of you is only when i'm up against high-levelled cash players that have high defense stats, astral split usually ends up hitting -3s because of their freakishly high stats and good gear (and i do just as little amounts of damage unfortunately). However I'm quite curious why you're not using terri t's goggles though xp

Like a taste of sin

I sold it at the times when it was useless T.T

You will live forever
You will never die
Come and take my hand
Ohhh hahaha, have you thought about changing weapons or gear? I think your character would do even with an elemental blade and a high attack counter. Or are you saving up for another weapon like me? I'm waiting till i get to lvl 40 for the boss set sweatdrop

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
uhhh O_O
Ohhh hahaha, have you thought about changing weapons or gear? I think your character would do even with an elemental blade and a high attack counter. Or are you saving up for another weapon like me? I'm waiting till i get to lvl 40 for the boss set sweatdrop

Like a taste of sin

Im waiting for payday... Then i can fill my funds whit 475 SC cash. Im aiming for the new elemental swords and the super amours.

You will live forever
You will never die
Come and take my hand

Shy Exhibitionist

The sword image is a Tempest Blade but that is a hacker 3nodding

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Amber Dreams
The sword image is a Tempest Blade but that is a hacker 3nodding

It's an old hacker. but now that sword has name. Tempest Blade. about that flower and Ribbon, yes it's a hack

Familiar Explorer

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
One word:HACKER, that outfit isn't even released yet.

Fashionable Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
GrangerBabe
uhhh O_O

Like a taste of sin

He is a good teammate biggrin He is the 5th wich i use, the 3th is xavier, no 1 is abb (idk his gaia name...) and 2 4 and 6 are just random weaklings from my list.

BTW: You are using mine too, is mine a good teammate? (i know that cuz im getting Exp from you biggrin )

You will live forever
You will never die
Come and take my hand

Hehe, good to see fellow guild-mates forming a cohesive team. In accordance to my current level, 48, I have the privilege to access guild members Amber and Yoh. I call them "Team 111" with Amber ranking as #1 and Yoh at #11...haha... Thing is, I can't wait for you guys to reach Lv. 40+ so we all could unite in battle. wink

For those wondering what guild I'm referring to, it's none other than the Hybrid Souls. Feel free to submit an application and be one of us, be among the best!
angeluz132001
GrangerBabe
uhhh O_O

Like a taste of sin

You will live forever
You will never die
Come and take my hand

Hehe, good to see fellow guild-mates forming a cohesive team. In accordance to my current level, 48, I have the privilege to access guild members Amber and Yoh. I call them "Team 111" with Amber ranking as #1 and Yoh at #11...haha... Thing is, I can't wait for you guys to reach Lv. 40+ so we all could unite in battle. wink

For those wondering what guild I'm referring to, it's none other than the Hybrid Souls. Feel free to submit an application and be one of us, be among the best!

I'm getting there, just ten levels away for me sweatdrop I'm also looking forward to using your character as a teammate as well biggrin

Fashionable Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
uhhh O_O
angeluz132001
GrangerBabe
uhhh O_O

Like a taste of sin

You will live forever
You will never die
Come and take my hand

I'm getting there, just ten levels away for me sweatdrop I'm also looking forward to using your character as a teammate as well biggrin

Nice! Keep it up bro, looking forward to it! biggrin

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
angeluz132001
uhhh O_O
angeluz132001
GrangerBabe
uhhh O_O

Like a taste of sin

You will live forever
You will never die
Come and take my hand

Nice! Keep it up bro, looking forward to it! biggrin

Im getting there too, i get almost every day a level-up... Im currently Lv 28 and close to the next lvup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff