• Magical Gems 500
  • Gender Swap 100
s t r a w b e r y - desu
User Image

Screenplay: Aaron Sorkin
            Director: David Fincher
            Producers: JJ Abrams & Steven Moffat
            Musical Score: Trent Reznor & Michael Giacchino

Synopsis: The year is 2012, and the Internet has been prosperous for over twenty years. It is the information age, and millions use the Internet as a resource for news, communication, and entertainment. However, there is a more sinister side: that of piracy, and sharing files that could - arguable - infringe on copyright agreements. After years of watching from the shadows, the United States government begins forging legislation that will forever change (if passed) the internet and the way we use it. As the attacks on the Internet begin, the government finds that it has opposition: both grassroots in terms of ordinary citizens and the worldwide community, but also in that of internet activist group Anonymous. As the threats from both groups escalate, and legal teams, senators, congressmen and other organizations choose sides, it quickly becomes apparent that the quest to save the internet may very well save your soul.

Starring:
            ANONYMOUS: Jesse Eisenberg | Morgan Freeman | Jennifer Lawrence | Colin Firth,
            Rachel McAdams | Benedict Cumberbatch | John Cho | Andrew Scott | Daniel Craig
            (because ANON can be ANYONE)

FBI: Christian Bale | Mark Walhberg | Alec Baldwin | Denzel Washington | Jeremy Renner

Legal Interns: Rooney Mara | Emile Hirsch | Carey Mulligan | Jonah Hill | Chris Evans

US Gov’t Lawyers: Rashida Jones | Julianne Moore | Cary Elwes | Robert Downey Jr.

Journalists: Kenneth Branagh | Tom Hiddleston | Kate Winslet |

Leo DiCaprio | Martin Freeman | Zoe Saldana

Senators/Congressmen: Jon Voight | Viggo Mortensen | Billy Bob Thorton

Anthony Hopkins | Richard Jenkins | Meryl Streep | Josh Brolin

President of the United States: Idris Elba

[idea by: Hena & Jackie]

Somebody.... PLEASE, oh please, make this movie a reality.... It's way too awesome to be a movie poster! It would be the King of computer/Internet documentaries.... Somebody...?
XxBlakRoze5153xX
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Get it? I'll explain if you don't I found this from a friend who link it to me from someone...

THIS yes!!!!

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Flatterer 200
That campaign is a good idea. I hope more memes are made.
YES! Trololol them till they can't stand no more. I approve of this post

Benevolent Shapeshifter

19,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Gender Swap 100
Higakurai
XxBlakRoze5153xX

Get it? I'll explain if you don't I found this from a friend who link it to me from someone...

THIS yes!!!!

Yay! Let's all leave it to Light! THIS is the definition of awesomeness! xd whee

Unbeatable Tycoon

Takeshi60
Owlie
x-Ohh Mason

Just fyi, Obama is *against* SOPA...

User Image

Too much work! But It could work then again who would want to fix this hell hole?!

Demonic Bunny

8,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Now...

TO FIGHT ACTAAAAAAA!!!

Demonic Bunny

8,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Shadow Ra Warrior
Takeshi60
Owlie
x-Ohh Mason

Just fyi, Obama is *against* SOPA...

User Image

Too much work! But It could work then again who would want to fix this hell hole?!

User Image
@Sekushii na Lexi-chan
thats Bull ****

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Takeshi60
NOTE: a user known as Captain Turberculosis made a similar thread to this
you should check it out as well
Stop ACTA with Memes

As Patrick Star would say:

User Image

EDIT: for every ati SOPA post, i'll attempt to find another meme to post

Love it!
Patrick is always awesome! biggrin

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
23Sakkakudaka42
s t r a w b e r y - desu
User Image

Screenplay: Aaron Sorkin
            Director: David Fincher
            Producers: JJ Abrams & Steven Moffat
            Musical Score: Trent Reznor & Michael Giacchino

Synopsis: The year is 2012, and the Internet has been prosperous for over twenty years. It is the information age, and millions use the Internet as a resource for news, communication, and entertainment. However, there is a more sinister side: that of piracy, and sharing files that could - arguable - infringe on copyright agreements. After years of watching from the shadows, the United States government begins forging legislation that will forever change (if passed) the internet and the way we use it. As the attacks on the Internet begin, the government finds that it has opposition: both grassroots in terms of ordinary citizens and the worldwide community, but also in that of internet activist group Anonymous. As the threats from both groups escalate, and legal teams, senators, congressmen and other organizations choose sides, it quickly becomes apparent that the quest to save the internet may very well save your soul.

Starring:
            ANONYMOUS: Jesse Eisenberg | Morgan Freeman | Jennifer Lawrence | Colin Firth,
            Rachel McAdams | Benedict Cumberbatch | John Cho | Andrew Scott | Daniel Craig
            (because ANON can be ANYONE)

FBI: Christian Bale | Mark Walhberg | Alec Baldwin | Denzel Washington | Jeremy Renner

Legal Interns: Rooney Mara | Emile Hirsch | Carey Mulligan | Jonah Hill | Chris Evans

US Gov’t Lawyers: Rashida Jones | Julianne Moore | Cary Elwes | Robert Downey Jr.

Journalists: Kenneth Branagh | Tom Hiddleston | Kate Winslet |

Leo DiCaprio | Martin Freeman | Zoe Saldana

Senators/Congressmen: Jon Voight | Viggo Mortensen | Billy Bob Thorton

Anthony Hopkins | Richard Jenkins | Meryl Streep | Josh Brolin

President of the United States: Idris Elba

[idea by: Hena & Jackie]

Somebody.... PLEASE, oh please, make this movie a reality.... It's way too awesome to be a movie poster! It would be the King of computer/Internet documentaries.... Somebody...?

I totally agree!
This would be the greatest movie of all time!
It would also show people what these laws are really doing! biggrin rofl

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
Mhm. Memes against SOPA for my liking~ emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash