Thank you for the bump! ^__^

Of course C:
I also just signed the petition thingy on one of the other threads

Great! :3
I just hope SOPA doesn't pass.
I will freakin die if it does. T__________T

If its threatening one of our Amendments,
I highly doubt it will.

Minisharkee if you think they give one single f**k about our amendment and constituional rights you are living in a dream world. They have been stripping them away ever since 9/11. It'll pass no matter how hard we scream cry and thrash against it UNLESS we can make our voices heard and mob them with protest and legal action. D:

Friendly Knight

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Guildmember 100
Morgana_Twist
minisharkee
Helloo_Bunny
minisharkee
Helloo_Bunny
minisharkee
BUMP

Thank you for the bump! ^__^

Of course C:
I also just signed the petition thingy on one of the other threads

Great! :3
I just hope SOPA doesnt pass.
I will freakin die if it does. T__________T

If its threatening one of our Amendments,
I highly doubt it will.

Minisharkee if you think they give one single f**k about our amendment and constituional rights you are living in a dream world. They have been stripping them away ever since 9/11. Itll pass no matter how hard we scream cry and thrash against it UNLESS we can make our voices heard and mob them with protest and legal action. D:

I SECOND THIS MOVEMENT FOR A MOB!!! WHERE SHALL WE START? I SUGGEST CALIFORNIA, MEDIA CENTER OF THE U.S. AND MY HOMESTATE!!!

Friendly Knight

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
I GOT MY RAID ON THE WHITE HOUSE GEAR!!!!!!! LETS DO THIS THING AND $@ SOPA UP ITS TINY $@!!! *words blocked by SOPA*

Friendly Knight

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
I GOT MY RAID ON THE WHITE HOUSE GEAR!!!!!!! LETS DO THIS THING AND $@ SOPA UP ITS TINY $@!!! *words blocked by SOPA*

Swashbuckling Healer

18,400 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Aged Informer

4,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
I think of SOPA as a clear example like this.

SOPA became a hand sanitizer. It was produced by Hollywood Pharmaceuticals and its partner, the American goverment, and it'll earn them big bucks. It will kill 99.9% of online piracy, and our freedom! That's why it's called SOAP. They just switched the A & P around. It doesn't even fully prevent online piracy. They're actually preventing freedom, creativity, just because it is apparently involved with copyrighted cells. There's still that .1% of online piracy. It will grow larger until the hand sanitizer is used again, and we drop down to .1% again. What do we do? We need to grow viruses, to eventually become resistant from the sanitizer, and backfire. Eventually SOPA, the sanitizer, well it'll fail in preventing online piracy, and we're pretty much safe.

Then again, there's also PIPA. . Oh what to do about that one. . . IN ONE WEEK. Yes, it will be decided whether this one will be passed or not on January 24th which is next week. This is the semi-ultimate fate of the internet.

So, in general, drop the SOPA, and don't give a peep about PIPA. Oppose against it. Save Gaia.

Serame's Partner

User Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhjFE-JL7n0

Doctor House wants YOU
To Fight the Power!

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
Shouldn’t the government fear an overload of censorship? Take all of these examples: Fahrenheit 451 (Ray Bradbury), The Giver (Lois Lowry), Matched (Ally Condie), The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins). What do they all have in common? Censorship. What does it end with? Disaster.

The do realize that this is a topic long predicted before the bill could even be passed? These stories are history. Some are even required reading material in school! Are they going against what we have been taught?
What about how even as children we were taught that as long as we live we will have the right to free speech because that is what America is for!
I understand Piracy is a problem... BUT HOW MANY OF US HAVE THAT PROBLEM. I know for a fact that I have never had anything of mine pirated before. I always make sure to give copyright to the orginal owner of something.
It's not a big deal.
And I swear even if these laws are passed. I am not going down easy. I take the risks for my rights and if they take them away. I'll counter sue. There's no way I'm letting SOPA or PIPA win. Because they can't sensor my voice.

And besides, to them, this is a game of money. Money for them, means taxes for us. SCREW THEM EVEN MORE!

Let’s learn from these mistakes before they happen.
CASE CLOSED!

ok rant over

Love,
An angry teenage girl who knows exactly what she's talking about
pirate <-- Lol "Piracy"

Friendly Knight

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
SOPA and PIPA are stupid crap that, together, will destroy the Internet and thus the governments 1 source of money gain, stupid people that buy everything off the internet. So if they pass both of them to GAIN money, they will actually LOSE MORE money then gain any.
So in short, the government is stupid, and possibly it is highly probable) corrupt.
P.S.- I could get banned for saying that, they have government agents on GAIA, I know it!
******** off SOPA. go back to the arm pit of ex president bush, where you belong

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff