Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
There is much to discuss I live in USA, I have discovered that our country is planning on placing all inhabitants of the United states in Concentration Camps, Much like Hitler did the Jews.

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
In my state recently, a law was passed that made it illegal, to protest with out a permit. But before that law was passed, They passed a law to make it illegal to issue a permit to protest. Today Feb 22 2012, there was a protest held at a Duke power hq about an increase in rates. I will post the link for you, my user name is anime_on_gaia, you will be able to read my response. Please read every word and comment. I assure you this Is Urgent. http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/02/16/3016651/greenpeace-protesters-arrested.html#disqus_thread

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
if you require proof of these camps, go to youtube, and search for fema Camps, it is nearly viral. But it isn't just USA, It is also Canada.

Familiar Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Echo The BlackChrimson
aww thank you for your support ~hugs~

Familiar Entrepreneur

Blindinghope
Glad I can help where I can.

Sadly, the bill is already in effect, and those whom opposed the bill running for congress/president are so far down the ballot, majorly crushing us between a rock and a hard place.

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Echo The BlackChrimson
Blindinghope
Glad I can help where I can.

Sadly, the bill is already in effect, and those whom opposed the bill running for congress/president are so far down the ballot, majorly crushing us between a rock and a hard place.
exactly.

Dapper Explorer

You might want to name this something else, "SOPA" doesn't get too much cred these days...

Anyway...

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Son Of Primus
You might want to name this something else, "SOPA" doesn't get too much cred these days...

Anyway...
Thank you, what name would you suggest?

Dapper Explorer

Blindinghope
Son Of Primus

Anyway...
Thank you, what name would you suggest?

I would call it "North Carolina polices protesters", or "Government crack downs on protesting". Whatever you fancy.

Dapper Explorer

Wait,

Is this what you're talking about?

It sounds like they're just prohibiting camping and props that obstruct traffic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff