Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

Get over it and remove this hot topic good god

Durem Champion

Its not gone though. Its on the drawing board. Currently they are working on alternatives for DNS blocking, as that was the main focus area of protest.

Aged Sex Symbol

Saberie
Get over it and remove this hot topic good god

it isn't gone, the act was basically put off until later. It's not going on as of the moment, but they will be talking about it later.
sopa stupid

Rainbow Lover

It feels kind of like people are making threads about how much they hate it without giving any legit reasons because they seriously don't know that it wasn't passed. It's kind of amusing. I clicked here to see if this section was still alive, I'm kind of in shock that it is.

Mostly idiots that don't even know what SOPA is at this point. Besides being sad, it's kind of actually funny.

Durem Champion

Wolftrot
It feels kind of like people are making threads about how much they hate it without giving any legit reasons because they seriously don't know that it wasn't passed. It's kind of amusing. I clicked here to see if this section was still alive, I'm kind of in shock that it is.

Mostly idiots that don't even know what SOPA is at this point. Besides being sad, it's kind of actually funny.

Its truly sad. Most of the idiots in this section can't even form a full sentence.

2,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Infix
Wolftrot

Its truly sad. Most of the idiots in this section can't even form a full sentence.

So, We all know who can fix America?

Yes, And it only gets worse.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Ron Paul, he has only been up AGAINST EVERY tax increase, How hard would that be?~

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Wolftrot

I know the ones " I H8 SOPA. HURR DURR. AM I COOL NOW?" mass hysteria and hipsters are all over this topic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff