Welcome to Gaia! ::

To put it simple most people act as if they know but those who have their ideas that is good but if you have no real proof then you are causing more problems for the real people trying to warn people. Most people just spread BS so that people can be miss informed so that they to start spreading it then when something that they never thought about happens people will not know what to do. I am not saying I know everything but from the way it is going the people who has post has cause alot of confuse where trust should have been and if you really want to know what could happen the just ask because the theory that I came up with sounds far from the truth but if you can tie it together you will see the line. SOPA was not meant to censore the internet but to change it! xd xd xd
Nowhere in that rambling nonsense did you remotely come close to answering what SOPA is or how it will affect anyone. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. 3nodding
I think it may be a good way to reduce piracy but it is ridiculous what sites they are taking down like mega upload for example it may have some piracy items but most file sharing websites do they cannot stop piracy like this when sites like pirate bay have plenty of evidence towards piracy they have only got out of it by some silly loophole. Overall I think SOPA is a waste of space, time and money.

Durem Champion

charlie stadden
I think it may be a good way to reduce piracy but it is ridiculous what sites they are taking down like mega upload for example it may have some piracy items but most file sharing websites do they cannot stop piracy like this when sites like pirate bay have plenty of evidence towards piracy they have only got out of it by some silly loophole. Overall I think SOPA is a waste of space, time and money.

Megaupload was arguably a bigger place for piracy than pirate bay, they actually paid people to pirate, it was a criminal site, with a very criminal owner, and so it was shut down.

Dangerous Lunatic

Infix

Megaupload was arguably a bigger place for piracy than pirate bay, they actually paid people to pirate, it was a criminal site, with a very criminal owner, and so it was shut down.

You are just jealous because you don't have a pink car ;<

Ruthless Businessman

8,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
no more anime
Xenerus
Nowhere in that rambling nonsense did you remotely come close to answering what SOPA is or how it will affect anyone. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. 3nodding

I can guess from your retarded comment that SOPA is more important then that tiny brain you call your mind so let the mature grown ups handle it well you go sit in the corner!
Nuhz Pass it
charlie stadden

well I see you are blind to the true but you must think further because do you really think somebody has the power to shut down sites? SOPA is a warning for the future and I can explain if you want to hear?
DoodlezDante
Xenerus

I can guess from your retarded comment that SOPA is more important then that tiny brain you call your mind so let the mature grown ups handle it well you go sit in the corner!

1) It wasn't retarded. It was factual. And a movie reference.

2) SOPA is very important which is why you should have actually addressed the stated topic instead of rambling about nothing.

3) I do not call my brain a mind. The "mind" is a distinctly separate if somewhat overlapping concept from that of the physical organ called the brain.

4) That response from you is some of the most immature drivel I have ever seen. Filthy hypocrite.
Xenerus
DoodlezDante
Xenerus

2) SOPA is very important which is why you should have actually addressed the stated topic instead of rambling about nothing.

3) I do not call my brain a mind. The "mind" is a distinctly separate if somewhat overlapping concept from that of the physical organ called the brain.

4) That response from you is some of the most immature drivel I have ever seen. Filthy hypocrite.

Ok ******** no one cares if you can count to four and by the way it is not rambling the reason I did not tell anyone what was up was because I wanted to see if anyone had the same or similar thought asswipe!
DoodlezDante
Xenerus
DoodlezDante
Xenerus

Ok ******** no one cares if you can count to four and by the way it is not rambling the reason I did not tell anyone what was up was because I wanted to see if anyone had the same or similar thought asswipe!

Never remotely implied that anyone cares about my counting ability. And what thought is that? "NOBODY KNOWS WHAT SOPA IS BUT I'M NOT GONNA TELL THEM ANYTHING USEFUL THAT MIGHT CHANGE IT!"?

Either address the subject or don't post a thread about it. rolleyes Now come back when you've matured a bit.

Dangerous Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
i say do it and its about time biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers