Yes 0.42105263157895 42.1% [ 24 ]
No 0.57894736842105 57.9% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 57 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
I do not know anymore. People started talking bad things about anonimous and how they are not real. They say that Usa made them up to make people think they are being rescued from sopa, and become passive as sheep again.
Opinions here?

Aged Gaian

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Hello. I'm another one against SOPA, and its mexican twin named "Döring Law" (after the creator of the law)
I don't know very much about SOPA and Döring, but is clearly that those laws won't be good (If Döring Law is approved, there will be fines (the goverment will have the power to chase copyright inflicters) for 1000000 pesos, about 100000 in dollars. It's absurd!!) Well, people, we have the power, so don't let go !!

Junior Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Seraph of Nephilim
Well then, since you want it, you lead the way. Just so I can laugh when you trip and fall on your face.

..Just sayin' if you want something done and done right, you do it yourself. Don't rely on others to do it for ya.

i don't entirely agree with this. If you take over yourself and then find out you suck at ruling then you would also make the country corrupt

Ruthless Lover

15,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
asdas12342
Seraph of Nephilim
Well then, since you want it, you lead the way. Just so I can laugh when you trip and fall on your face.

..Just sayin' if you want something done and done right, you do it yourself. Don't rely on others to do it for ya.

i don't entirely agree with this. If you take over yourself and then find out you suck at ruling then you would also make the country corrupt

And then I would laugh. Really hard.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
i think...America is actually secretly invading the world...and try to govern the whole world...i bet this SOPA and ACTA is their first attempt to govern the internet...

...makes me wanna join the anti-Americans and scream D**TH TO AMERICA!!....
All of you make it sound like living in a totalitarian state would be a bad thing.

These are keys to a gate way of an age of peace. We owe to the next generation to bring about that age.

4,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ganossa
All of you make it sound like living in a totalitarian state would be a bad thing.

These are keys to a gate way of an age of peace. We owe to the next generation to bring about that age.

Hahah. I disagree with that.

Magnetic Friend

believe what you want. but, no matter what we do or say, we are SCREWED by these political sons of b***hes! mad DOWN WITH SOPA!!! biggrin they think they can rule everything and everyone. evil WELL, THAT compares them to England's gov't. they are total bastards who will stop at nothing to get their way. We can't let them take the internet away! stare Ya hear me?! mad

Savage Hunter

12,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Seraph of Nephilim

i agree with you, thats the truth

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
DemiurgicDrake
x-QueenOfNothing-x
Agreed.
America = Fail

I understand how people can so easily blame all of this on America as a whole, but you really have to think of the individuals, or rather, the smaller groups that are causing the problems. It's not America, it's the small groups of the corrupt, the greedy, the ambitious. It's those in power. I heard once that we should put into power not those who want it, but those who know how to weild it properly. And it's true. Don't blame America. Blame the greed that is human nature. Blame the power-hungry leeches that make up our leading groups.

6,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Sopa is really just to get young people into government.

4,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HinaMisuto
DemiurgicDrake
x-QueenOfNothing-x
Agreed.
America = Fail

I understand how people can so easily blame all of this on America as a whole, but you really have to think of the individuals, or rather, the smaller groups that are causing the problems. It's not America, it's the small groups of the corrupt, the greedy, the ambitious. It's those in power. I heard once that we should put into power not those who want it, but those who know how to weild it properly. And it's true. Don't blame America. Blame the greed that is human nature. Blame the power-hungry leeches that make up our leading groups.

A very good point. But none the less, America is a great breeding ground for such corruption and deceit.

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
DemiurgicDrake
HinaMisuto
DemiurgicDrake
x-QueenOfNothing-x
Agreed.
America = Fail

A very good point. But none the less, America is a great breeding ground for such corruption and deceit.

So is every other country in the world. If there are humans, then there will be corruption and there will be deciet. Do you live in America because if not then how would you understnad what goes on there? And if you do live here, then I don't know why you would have such a negative view of your own country, when there are others that are worse off than yours. I live here, so I know what goes on, and believe me, it's bad. But worse has happened. America isn't the best, but it isn't the worst either. In full honesty all countries have their problems, and I don't know why people focus on America so much.
Once again kids, let me explain. For those of you who dont know or dont watch news, Anonymous has no real members, its simply an idea, like as if a group of people who supported communism got together. All they do is fight for what they believe is fair, and punish those who use unreasonable force against those who do nothing. They attack the groups s**t'n on the little guys

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff