Yes 0.42105263157895 42.1% [ 24 ]
No 0.57894736842105 57.9% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 57 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

4,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I believe the gov't should pass SOPA. Sure we could just stop it now, throw it away. But guess what? They people who truly want the bill to pass and succeed will just keep trying until they get it. So I say we just let it pass. Its obvious the people will not stand for it. You can not simply take away the freedom of Americans and not expect any s**t to go down.

The world we live in today is different. Things have changed, the world this nation was founded upon is gone, it does not exist nor will it ever again. That is why our gov't needs to change. That change can happen when you have the rich, greedy, selfish people on the top, milking the system they know for all its money. They do not care about what is best for our country, its about them and their life. If SOPA were to pass and people would be displeased, they would not care, because it would only increase their wealth, it will only benefit them, and so therefore nothing else matters to them. Its sick. We need people leading us who are not corrupt. People who don't treat the citizens of their country like objects, who don't aspire for own personal wealth. But those people are slowly fading away as the corporations take away those 'good' qualities of man and replace them with the greedy, lazy, selfish attitudes that are becoming more prevalent in America every year, every presidential election, it just keeps getting worse. And it's all to blame for the so called luxuries of our modern times.

So, with the escalation and tensions growing, not just in America, but every where, it is really starting to make me this the world is truly going to end this December.. And when I say the world is going to end I don't mean so natural disaster is going to happen and wipe out humanity, no. What I believe is going to happen this December is an event. An event that will forever change the course of history. There are talking of WW3 with Iran.. The internet as we know it is being threated with unfair laws and censorship.. The national debt is about to break and the American currency with it... Our country is becoming divide into the rich and the poor... And the rest of the world is going mad. These events will only collect and become worse and worse, until finally at some point (maybe this December) The scales are going to reset themselves, all the misfortune and corruption in the world will be wiped clean. Who knows how. Nuclear War? Attacks on American homeland? Complete economic collapse? Anarchy? Gov't coup? Who knows, but I am almost fairly certain that 2013 will be the first year of an entirely knew world. Or maybe not, either way these problems will end somehow, someday.

We Are Legion. We do not Forgive. We do not Forget.

We have a long fight ahead of us. lets work toward a better world together. together we can do what our elected officials refuse to do. make the world a better place. We Are Legion. Expect Us.

Don't you think its ironic how the group who wears the mask's of Guy Fawkes can be more trustworthy than that of the face of our current United States President? Maybe perhaps its truly the President who is wearing the mask. All gov't officials. They wear their mask's so we can love them and have a false sense of security. It's Anonymous who wears their mask's in the name justice. They are the one's we should follow, the one's who true intentions are to make the world a better place.

4,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shz
Amen.

Its about time America failed. Its just a corrupt and destructive as any communist or dictatorial country before this.
DemiurgicDrake
Shz
Amen.

Its about time America failed. Its just a corrupt and destructive as any communist or dictatorial country before this.

America is failing. We are a terrorist nation full of hypocrites and power hungry bigots.
D;
It's sad that so many people are so ignorant of this.

Ruthless Lover

15,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Well then, since you want it, you lead the way. Just so I can laugh when you trip and fall on your face.

..Just sayin' if you want something done and done right, you do it yourself. Don't rely on others to do it for ya.

Dedicated Loiterer

Two wrongs don't make a right :/
Besides, if people get violent the government will just make more laws, throw more people in jail, and cause more problems.

8,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

4,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x-QueenOfNothing-x
Agreed.
America = Fail

8,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
DemiurgicDrake
America = Fail

Definitely.

Demonic Enabler

17,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
That we are.

Questionable Borg

DemiurgicDrake
Shz
Amen.

Yeah, I think measures need to be taken to correct it, but I don't think we need to wipe out humanity.

4,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mayor Gravity
DemiurgicDrake
Shz
Amen.

Yeah, I think measures need to be taken to correct it, but I don't think we need to wipe out humanity.

Yeah lol. Its all about greed and selfishness to so many politicians these days.

Questionable Borg

DemiurgicDrake
Mayor Gravity
DemiurgicDrake
Shz
Amen.

Yeah lol. Its all about greed and selfishness to so many politicians these days.
Yeah; but people are out for themselves, that's not really a fixable problem.

4,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mayor Gravity
DemiurgicDrake
Mayor Gravity
DemiurgicDrake
Shz
Amen.

Yeah; but people are out for themselves, that's not really a fixable problem.

It was in the 1700's when millions of people fled from the greed and tyranny of England. Except now we have no where to go but to other shitty places.

Reindeer

I don't know if I agree or disagree. hm. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas