Welcome to Gaia! ::

confused The US president didn't approve of SOPA but he signed ACTA behind our backs. Looks like Internet freedom will be diminished in the following years. I hope not. sad The internet was made by the people for the people. It's our generation's way of sending and receiving information. I can't imagine life without internet freedom. No more free stuff!

Angelic Raider

9,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
Fight to stop ACTA sign all petitions and you might get lucky.
AGREED biggrin

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Oh noes... ACTA IS WORSE >o<

Durem Champion

littlemissnerdo18
The internet was made by the people for the people.

Lol where did you hear that? The internet evolved from the ARPAnet and was originally used by the military.

Also free stuff does not equal freedom. There isn't a country in this world that believes its a basic right to be handed free stuff.
Proof or it didn't happen.
Yeah make a video proof. But this is truth. ACTA is a greater threat than SOPA and it must be stopped

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rainbow Kirby
Oh noes... ACTA IS WORSE >o<

Quick we must shut down every site on the net that people like before the ebil governments get to do it.

Anxious Lunatic

"The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.”

-Eric Schmidt
Can anyone tell me what ACTA means and what it does? I don't see how it can be worse than SOPA o.o I can't believe Obama would sign something worse than SOPA, that's why he shouldn't be voted for president this year, Ron Paul ftw :3
I blame Biden. Obama has a cabinet of copyright supporters it's sick. I can't have faith in this years election, I just can't. Oh wait, I NEVER did have faith with electing anybody and I'll continue not voting for anybody until I'm given a good reason to.

Dapper Explorer

Toasticus
I blame Biden. Obama has a cabinet of copyright supporters it's sick. I can't have faith in this years election, I just can't. Oh wait, I NEVER did have faith with electing anybody and I'll continue not voting for anybody until I'm given a good reason to.

This actually doesn't help, it just removes you from the pool of people who care about the country. Your voice is unheard, unnoticed. If you're going to protest corrupt corporate politicians, then give your support to an independent party you agree with. This country needs less people who don't care about the legal system, if it's going to be fixed.
Wow!! Interesting post.Sad to see the state of america. Informative!
Son Of Primus
Toasticus

This actually doesn't help, it just removes you from the pool of people who care about the country. Your voice is unheard, unnoticed. If you're going to protest corrupt corporate politicians, then give your support to an independent party you agree with. This country needs less people who don't care about the legal system, if it's going to be fixed.

Um, good luck with that considering majority of the US is uninformed or don't simply care about these matters. Because they've grown too comfortable with the luxuries they're allowed to enjoy, whatever is left of it. Too comfortable to enjoy so much that things have gone this far for them (corps) and the ones trying their best to make a stand, we need more.

Why should I care about a country that keeps shooting itself in the foot too many times than I could count? Independent parties don't see the shine of light so often, we've had only 3 presidents who were independent. That's only wishful thinking on your part. Have you looked around lately? What reason should I have to have any respect left for a country raping the world as we know and a legal system that cares about absolutely nothing but how many people we can get in jail for sharing files.

You can't ever convince me once that voting matters. It doesn't! Not in the U.S.A, the election is nothing more than but just a game. A game between two possibly corrupt politicians where if one wins, gets to take their shot to see how much they can outshine their promises with ones where they're ignoring the people. They've given us the illusion that our voice matters and it's important to vote. Newsflash! If that was the case, why isn't anything drastically being done? Nope! It's all going in a downhill slope and they've got you pretty well in their illusion.

So TIL something drastic happens or something pulls an upset, you're full of it.

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
CloudStrifeFinalFantasy7x
Can anyone tell me what ACTA means and what it does? I don't see how it can be worse than SOPA o.o I can't believe Obama would sign something worse than SOPA, that's why he shouldn't be voted for president this year, Ron Paul ftw :3
On top of that he said he would end the war, but not very long after he was elected, it said he was sending more troops.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff