Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Fatcat

Doubt it since there will hardly be anything relatively entertaining to do. Stupid government banning fun on the internet... mad

Invisible Elder

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Chibi Halo
          Not going to stop me from using the Net. All the sites I use are completely legal and I don't use the ones that allow user generated content for spreading around bootleg stuff. So I'm good. Besides, freaking out and spreading rumors, fear, misconceptions, and misinformation isn't going to do anyone any good. So while all of you are cowering over in your dark corner hoping to not be found by the rights holders without your internet I'll be chatting with my family and friends and watching my free and legal live action and anime programs on sites like Hulu, Crunchyroll, Funimation, and The Anime Network along with listening to my streaming music for free on Pandora here in the US.

I wish I could still use pandora...

but it isn't legal here any more since forever

i did subscribe to get a mail if they did get legal...

but so far... blegh

as far as the internet question goes

I wouldn't be able to go extreme retro gaming like I'm doing now and have to do with the cds my bros bought when I was 5 and didn't know something like dungeon keeper and command and conquer existed

Time-traveling Senshi

toxkillfraex
Chibi Halo
          Not going to stop me from using the Net. All the sites I use are completely legal and I don't use the ones that allow user generated content for spreading around bootleg stuff. So I'm good. Besides, freaking out and spreading rumors, fear, misconceptions, and misinformation isn't going to do anyone any good. So while all of you are cowering over in your dark corner hoping to not be found by the rights holders without your internet I'll be chatting with my family and friends and watching my free and legal live action and anime programs on sites like Hulu, Crunchyroll, Funimation, and The Anime Network along with listening to my streaming music for free on Pandora here in the US.

I wish I could still use pandora...

but it isn't legal here any more since forever

i did subscribe to get a mail if they did get legal...

but so far... blegh

as far as the internet question goes

I wouldn't be able to go extreme retro gaming like I'm doing now and have to do with the cds my bros bought when I was 5 and didn't know something like dungeon keeper and command and conquer existed

Which here are you talking about because I'm automatically assuming most of the people in this forum are in the US. Keeping up with copyrights is expensive and eats up nearly half of their costs, which is why they abandoned a bid to expand to the UK three or four years ago.

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
proballoy not as often
it wont be the samee neutral

Romantic Kitten

Depending on what i still can use.
So maybe.

5,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Firstmost anyone who learned and prevented SOPA via Totalbiscuit was a sodding genius: I art thou, thou art me!

Ahem. I find this question hypothetical, in my opinion the internet is fore-most a tool for people to communicate/interact and share knowledge amongst their peers on equal and open grounds, however if SOPA passed (which it fortunately did not, but now PIPA is rearing it's head) the internet would be reduced to a demented game of "quiet time" where anyone who is brave enough to speak is arrested and basically damned to a life of imprisonment for posting "lol nice vid", which would be funny because user integrated/expressionist sites would not exist if SOPA or PIPA passed!

Magnetic Entrepreneur

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My schoolwork requires me to use the internet to get assignments and turn in work, so I would have to even if I didn't want to.
What would be the point?

2,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I guess we'd all have to leave the house and become productive members of society. What a nightmare.

Original Poster

Yes, of course I will.
CaImly
Title

yes, ofcourse.
cant do without it!!

Eloquent Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Late as hell, I know. Meh, censorship is no reason to stop using the internet. I would still use it all day, every day.

Moonlight Friend

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
HeartDeyna
turns out SOPA is now scrapped so hell yeah! biggrin

im kinda missing the point here aint i? :/
well... even with SOPA i'd still use the internet since i just torrent stuff most of the time anyways.
omg derpy is in your sig i love derpy

Unbeatable Hunter

Maybe if there would be any sites left when I do research for school and on down the line for work related stuff.

But for entertainment or fun, absolutely not. Why bother logging in if there is nothing to log in to?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff