Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Prophet

Justinfh
Double-O-Devon
Maybe that will put an end to all the re-makes of Star Wars.
And all the "Arrow To The Knee" jokes.
And anyone or anything mentioning Justin Bieber, outside of designated Justin Bieber parts of the internet.
emotion_dealwithit

lol

Tipsy Kitten

Get off of Gaia, and stop using the rest of the Internet if you're pro sopa
I said that at school then i got beat up by 4th graders and kicked in the "TeeHees" cry
Well s**t it dont matter, SOPA's pretty much gone and ACTA is here. Time for this world to get even more ******** up biggrin

Facebook.com/IAmDyzaster

Ive been fighting PIPA since day one. Helped with the first attack almost a year ago, i also originated OP Facebook and lead OP Bieber.

Shameless Prophet

Toki Bird
Get off of Gaia, and stop using the rest of the Internet if you're pro sopa

Get off of Gaia, and stop using the rest of the Internet if you're not going to read the OP.
c:
you moron...do u even know what the sopa is and what itll do if its passed??? stressed
Double-O-Devon
Tympole
User Image

i love you

User Image

You know... if SOPA were in full effect, Gaia would be shut down because you posted content that isnt OC... unless you invented MLP of course.
You're right, it probably WILL stop all of those things. It will also eliminate music videos, fan art, potentially even fan DISCUSSIONS. It will also open up a whole slew of suits of people CLAIMING others have infringed their intellectual copyright. (See: Wizard of the Coast suing half of the world for using werewolves)

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Double-O-Devon
Tympole
User Image

i love you

User Image
your for it.. but by posting that image the goverment or anyone related to the making of my little pony can now sue you without fear, or just get you sent to jail for 5 years.... ya SOPA stare

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
The only thing that I like about these bills is, is that it punishes websites for morons who posts copyright material like My little retards....

Shameless Prophet

mrmariner
Double-O-Devon
Tympole
User Image

i love you

User Image

You know... if SOPA were in full effect, Gaia would be shut down because you posted content that isnt OC... unless you invented MLP of course.

I did create it.
User Image

Shameless Prophet

Aria_Knight_Lyrac
The only thing that I like about these bills is, is that it punishes websites for morons who posts copyright material like My little retards....

User Image

Shameless Prophet

Chaotic Storm
Double-O-Devon
Tympole
User Image

i love you

User Image
your for it.. but by posting that image the goverment or anyone related to the making of my little pony can now sue you without fear, or just get you sent to jail for 5 years.... ya SOPA stare

User Image

Shameless Prophet

Nae
(See: Wizard of the Coast suing half of the world for using werewolves)

Including Twilight?
lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas