Welcome to Gaia! ::

come on people, forget about SOPA and start working on ACTA
Nah, let's pass them all.

Time-traveling Senshi

Okay here's the final ACTA text and the full SOPA text. You tell me exactly where ACTA is worse. Because together in conjunction with each other they're no good at all. On its own ACTA isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Chibi Halo
          Okay here's the final ACTA text and the full SOPA text. You tell me exactly where ACTA is worse. Because together in conjunction with each other they're no good at all. On its own ACTA isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

If ACTA passes you do know that it gives major medicine corporations to have a monopoly over generic drugs and stop the produce of them endangering millions? or are you over looking that? Or are you talking about how it stops the produce of certain seeds for crops which help feed third world countries? do you have an idea of what ACTA is? or are you just blindly following that one article?
Chibi Halo

Here's a site with external site links to help you better understand
http://petitionagainstacta.webstarts.com/index.html

Time-traveling Senshi

William T Spear
Chibi Halo

If ACTA passes you do know that it gives major medicine corporations to have a monopoly over generic drugs and stop the produce of them endangering millions? or are you over looking that? Or are you talking about how it stops the produce of certain seeds for crops which help feed third world countries? do you have an idea of what ACTA is? or are you just blindly following that one article?

First off, that's not an article that's the actual final text of the trade agreement. It was linked to directly from the website of the Office of the United States Trade Representative. I've read all twenty-five pages of that thing. That's more than I can say for a lot of people in this forum. They just go around linking to websites and videos that are so skewed to prove their point. Have you actually read the actual text of the agreement or do you go around believing what all the fear mongers tell you because I do not recall anything you've told me actually being in that final version of the trade agreement. Part of what I don't think you understand is that a lot of this is to stop those websites that sell no prescription needed not approved by the FDA "little blue pills" and "generic versions of the most profitable pain medicines" from other countries. It's not getting rid of legal, legitimate, and approved for prescription generic medicines. It's the shady you don't know if it's even what they say it is "medicines" that could kill you if you order the stuff from some shady online "pharmacy" website.

Chibi Halo
William T Spear
Chibi Halo

First off, that's not an article that's the actual final text of the trade agreement. It was linked to directly from the website of the Office of the United States Trade Representative. I've read all twenty-five pages of that thing. That's more than I can say for a lot of people in this forum. They just go around linking to websites and videos that are so skewed to prove their point. Have you actually read the actual text of the agreement or do you go around believing what all the fear mongers tell you because I do not recall anything you've told me actually being in that final version of the trade agreement. Part of what I don't think you understand is that a lot of this is to stop those websites that sell no prescription needed not approved by the FDA "little blue pills" and "generic versions of the most profitable pain medicines" from other countries. It's not getting rid of legal, legitimate, and approved for prescription generic medicines. It's the shady you don't know if it's even what they say it is "medicines" that could kill you if you order the stuff from some shady online "pharmacy" website.

Look, you're following the government, which is just like following a 'fear monger' group. The Government is as or even more shady than it appears, when you stop being a self righteous- blind patriot, maybe you can see it, until then, you'll blindly follow in whatever our government tells you and believe every sentence of it.
Screw ACTA. ACTA can go jump off a cliff. <3
The minute we forget about it, will be their opportunity to pass it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff