Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just wanna know what the majority prefers.
A more natural, pretty-looking chick or the "hotter" type who gets more made up?

Conservative Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I would say women without makeup. I dont wear makeup myself js lol.
But a woman who wears makeup constantly will eventually damage her own face and no longer have a youthful appearance in the long run.
heart

Dapper Shapeshifter

Makeup can't possibly be healthy for you. Heaven knows what's inside those powders, lipsticks and perfumes...
I'm actually allergic to perfume. ._.
I have never, with the exception of my middle school graduation, winter Chapstick and emergency coverup (for scars), worn makeup. For some reason, my mom hates that.

To be frank, I think makeup is rubbish. People in my school either abuse it or go without, and to be honest, it doesn't do that much. I'm on the side of makeup-free.

Wheezing Prophet

Makeup free women all the way.
The point of makeup is to enhance what you already have.
So, when girls abuse it, they're damaging what good features they already own.
I love a woman without makeup.

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

I look really bad without makeup.
It's just how my face is. I don't wear a lot, just some eyeliner and mascara, and sometimes some eye-shadow.
But it really pisses me off when people say ignorent s**t like, "LOL PEPEL WHO WEAR MAKEUP ARNT AS PRUTTY AS NATURAL WIMMZ AND THERE SO FAKE LOL!!1!1!1"
(I can't tell you how many times I see this in a makeup forum) I can't help but think people who say/think that are really insecure and/or bitter about their bodies/faces and are trying to take out their frustration on people who actually look good with cosmetics, since their apparently an easy target. That's just what I think/observe though.
Madam Kagu
But a woman who wears makeup constantly will eventually damage her own face and no longer have a youthful appearance in the long run.
heart

Time has that effect upon us all, made-up or not.

Conservative Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
CH1YO
Madam Kagu
heart

Women who wear make up speed up their aging process

Versatile Shapeshifter

11,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Bad Perdition
I just wanna know what the majority prefers.
A more natural, pretty-looking chick or the "hotter" type who gets more made up?
perhaps make a poll. But I dont like the average 'hotter' type with make up. I prefer girls who look different with makeup, but overall I like girls who dont wear make up alot more.

Yup, my opinion might not be majority. But the majority might not respond to this anyways, and either way its bias towards the average type of people here.

Questionable Lover

Really depends.

There's a lot of different sorts of girls: Some look good with make up and some don't.

Bam.
Thread.
Bleblb.

Codebreaking Survivor

I, personally, prefer to view the face of a women with out unnecessary facial/cosmetic applications, excluding a very bold shade of lipstick.

That may surely oggle my intentions.
The makeup can do wonders for girls who needs to hide some unperfection to there face like small lips or cheekbones. But I think the natural look is more popular. And the best of it is that you do not have to clean makeup table.
Madam Kagu
CH1YO
Madam Kagu
heart

Women who wear make up speed up their aging process

It is a cause of additional wear, indeed.

Wheezing Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Either or is fine.
I don't mind Women who wear makeup,
because i know that they can truly think they are ugly without it.
(although i hardly see a difference most of the time)

Some girls also enjoy applying makeup, so what ever floats their boat i guess.
Also, some women have close set eyes, and want to make their eyes appear further apart,
which can be accomplished with a little eyeliner.
I'm not a big fan of when girls wear a bunch of cover up, foundation and whatever else you call that crap that goes all over your face. You can almost always tell and it just clogs the pores. I think natural skin is much more beautiful looking.
But I also think a little eye liner and mascara looks cute. It enhances the eyes and they're generally my favorite feature on people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games