Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your stand on homosexuality. Good or bad?

Good 0.72 72.0% [ 18 ]
Bad 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
I don't care 0.24 24.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]

Friendly Regular

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
You get tons of people getting into loud arguments where, instead of talking maturely, you yell profanities and insults.

Seriously, I for one like to debate and talk about this issue, but it just gets tiring when everyone just wants to yell at you.

Seriously, in the end of this debate, there is never going to be a winner (at least for a while), so why can't we just agree to disagree?
It is quite an important subject for a lot of people.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
queen of the crazy people
I for one like to debate and talk about this issue, but it just gets tiring when everyone just wants to yell at you.

If you debate the matter, then nobody should be yelling at you.
If you are attempting to debate the matter and someone is yelling at you then the chances are you've done something very wrong. Like not listened or not supported your argument or posited something as a fact when it was actually just an opinion.

queen of the crazy people
Seriously, in the end of this debate, there is never going to be a winner (at least for a while), so why can't we just agree to disagree?

This is what I mean.
In the end of the debate there will be a winner.
Because that's what debates are.
And it is objective.
And there are points.
And there are rules.
And you break the rules you lose points.
You know.
Debates.

If you mean that you like to get into informed, or extended as it were, discussion about these things. Then if you want to do so here, "can't we just agree to disagree" is objectively, per the rules as well as per the regulars, a resounding "******** no we can't just agree to disagree. You are wrong and you have not provided any evidence to the contrary" and both the rules of hte forum and the regulars allow this.
Though normally with vastly less profanity than I do.

If you want to have a nice discussion about how we both have opinions on things like equality for gay people, then go to GD. If you want to have a discussion about what those opinions are and what reason they are based on, feel free to start a thread to that extent here and ignore the people who do not support their opinion.
But be ready to have everyone do the same to you.
Or call you on it.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh, and what CH1YO said.
But I was being more general.

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Sexual orientation isn't good or bad; it simply is what it is. emotion_eyebrow

Did you mean to ask is sleeping with members of the same sex moral or immoral?

And if that was your question, my stance is that no matter who's involved, how many people, what they're doing, etc., as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, I don't have a problem with what they're doing.

Hygienic Businessman

I don't like how you said this as if this happens everytime ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff