Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have two things to say.

First of all the first post is gibberish.

Secondly it is not the case that people exaggerate their problems; it is that people diminish the problems of others.
here is something i don't understand. i know a girl who used to tell stories of how her step-dad raped her about 340643096 million times. and how she had 3 abortions because of it. she didn't tell this to me because i was a friend she confided in. she literally told every. single. person. who would listen. teachers, strangers, cashiers, boyfriends, children. EVERYONE.

a few years later, one thing she legitimately confided to me about: she made it all up. because it made her seem "relateable" to one of her good friends who had been raped and she lost control of the lies (in her words). and she didn't think it was a big deal because her step-dad would "probably rape somebody some day anyway."

i know a few other girls who have made up their entire lives inside of their own heads. but they can't keep their stories straight. she had hers calculated, she had dates, she memorized medical terms, had every single detail to a science. (she was in 6-7th grade when she started these stories.)

FYI her mom got her step-dad thrown in jail.

there is attention seeking, and then there is..that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff