Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Cleric

6,900 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Its actually a pretty natural thing, A very large variety of animals have exhibited bisexual and homosexual behavior. Long ago, many people were killed for such things and some countries still so that. but as time goes by you can see that it is slowly becoming accepted as a social norm. People tend to push it away due to lack of knowlage or religious reasons.

Its impossible for a person to choose to be gay if their biological chemistry isn't programmed that way. In my opinion, it has to do with the amount of hormones that goes into the fetus during pregnancy. Seeing as a woman releases hormones to their child if they are stressed, it is possible it causes a more female brain to form in the male form. It has also been observed that a fetus can change gender at any point during growth. This could also be a cause.

Explorer

i feel like besides religious reasons what do people really have against them?
and even religious people shouldnt be hating or despising them

Rainbow Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I think its because the world is full of idiots who fear everything different from themselves.

Fantasy-chan's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Shapeshifter

runforthepiggys
has being gay been frowned upon due to religious teachings in the bible adn other historic texts? is is a just due to what most humans consider normal and not normal?

In Ancient Times children were in short supply. When a man had sex with another man it was seen as "You could have made another baby for the tribe." That trickled down into monotheistic texts like the old testament in the bible which is used by Jews,Muslims and Christians alike which make up the majority of the worlds religion.

Interesting Regular

psyco_bongun22
aliceanesthesia

Im curious as to what your bases of love is compared to your basses of friendship. If you would so like to elaborate, please.

Since your nice enough to ask...Here, Let me Explain to you...

...I don't know how Americans and these "LGBT Fools" define "love"...but for me, whose raised in a different culture...A Romantic Love is not just "Sexual Attractions", "Ability to Reproduce", "warm fuzzy feelings" or whatnot....it has lot to do with "trusting someone of an opposite sex" to share one's life with...that and Self-Appreciation for what sex a person born with, and the gender based on it ....to me, it has a lot more moral value i think it is...

, marriage is supposed to make that trust permanent (but thanks to Divorce, and what these LGBT fool's believe, marriage had completely lost it's meaning.

Mutual love for a friend is another thing..."which is why i'm keeping them separate for a reason"..it may had the same characteristics as the romantic one including trust.....but it does not have the specificity of the kind of trust i'm talking about.

so yeah, to me, these spoiled fools trying to show their Ideology that Love has nothing to do with sex/gender and the fact of they're using adoption and surrogate motherhood as an excuse to bypass to create a family.. is a great insult to people like me, whom i honor my parent's and ancestor's effort that lead to my very existence....
just put it this way: if my great grandfather/grandmother think of the same ideologies of love as these fools...would i be born right now?.....

..When i see the world as a whole in these current time where people treated pre-martial sexual intercourse as an ecstatic adult game, other people's thought of being friendzoned as a bad thing, some people thinking that the Dichotomy of gender is not enough, and people's reliance to social networking,...to me, that's way sadder than me thinking whether i'm gonna be alone for the rest of my life...because the world has becoming too complicated for a simple man/woman to live..

.....so yeah, these fools had no freaking idea what's missing...they can b**ch around whatever they like, they'll never find it if they keep b**ching at someone like me....

runforthepiggys

that was a burn, good job. and thanks for your point of view blaugh

You really love to see me burn do you?...it goes to show how pathetically biased you are...no wonder why some people frowned at the likes of you..

swordmaiden_monica
But you do feel yourself qualified to speculate and judge the intracacies of other's relationships?

No, I'm just stating my opinion, based on that matter... because to me, based on my beliefs, they're clearly misinterpreting things....
Quote:
When does one choose what their autonomic nervous system reactions to sexual stimuli are?
Ever heard of Hormones?

Brother, it seems genes are included in the way we express our sexual orientation. More and more studies are pointing that way,

That being said, you're a big fat troll, YOU are the one who's pathetic here, mate.
Because their parents are heterosexual.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

12,775 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
...It seems someone in this thread is hiding in a pretty big closet!

He should really try getting the D...
Otherwise he'll never know what's missing......

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't be shy! Everyone here will support you! heart
psyco_bongun22
Its because..a lot of people (including me) think its wrong, immoral and pathetic..relationships is like a 60/40 thing (you can't make a 100 with adding two 60s nor two 40s)

just think about it: out of billion's of billions of people opposite of their respective anatomical gender...they choose to love someone with the same parts as they have...that alone makes them pathetic...(what?...being best friends forever with the person are not enough for them?)....

IMO....i believe These LGBT fools have no idea what they're missing, or they have fears on people opposite their anatomical genders...

It Make me question them: What are they afraid of in a straight relationship?...
Are they afraid of making commitment's on the opposite gender?
Are they afraid of making and raising a child made from each other's flesh and blood?
Or Are they Afraid of getting their feelings crushed into pieces when relationships had gone sour?

The answer is quite simple.
I am attracted to the same gender
I am not attracted to the opposite gender
The reasons for this are still in debate but I really don't care

Actually, I dated a girl for the first time this year
I guess she was an exception. I actually really did like her.
I'm like 22 so it felt really confusing realizing that I actually liked a girl
But my point is I accepted it, and was not afraid it.
So I may be bisexual. Whatever.
The fact the remains simply that I like d**k.
I am not afraid of women.
I've had feelings for other guys. I have had relationships. I have had break-ups.
As far as strictly dating, it is not any easier and there is just as much chance of rejection.
Dating guys sucks (and not in a good way)
Most dudes have turned out to be assholes.

But just know that I like guys, I am human, and it is not because of some fear of women
Or appeal for attention.
Because human sexuality is intended in order for the reproduction of the species, acts that seperate itself from the natural end of sexuality are seen as outside the norm or immoral.
This includes homosexuality, masturbation (which is deemed as wrong is many cultures), a**l sex, etc.
I think it depends on the environment one grows up in and one lives in. I live in the bible belt and had problems with people but when I visited other places people seem not to care as much.
Because every parents are Heterosexual.
Any relationship with Gay person are always ended up as perversion on every political level.
From family unit to governmental structures.
Ironically some people pretended to be gay to get hook up with girls.

Sure it's Personal liberty of being homo, But prepare to face the society against hypersexuality.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Triratna
Because every parents are Heterosexual.

Nope.
I know several two mother families and one two father family.

Triratna
Any relationship with Gay person are always ended up as perversion on every political level.

This makes no sense.
Try again in English and I'll comment on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff