Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl

there's no punchline.
but if your gender is described like 'a strong gender, that sometimes blows away in the wind' i will not take you seriously. some people think finding a label/collecting labels for their 'gender' is more important than actually establishing a personality. some people are older than 14 and still do this.
but then again i can't even decide what gender is without sounding like a transphobe (years of tumblr sj sad )
I think sometimes sjw forget that we're on this earth to reproduce.
So what do you think of the genders people are coming up with and which ones are real? If we have any say in that.
ghosts11nin
gender is very fluid, genetic sex is established and physical. sexuality is fluid.
i can identify as female but be male. i can be female but identify as a wonderkin.
they are not made up.

Naturally.

Interesting Regular

What in the heavens is wonderkin?

Liberal Bloodsucker

8,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
For some people, the only way for them to describe their gender is with sensory descriptions. If the person is neuroatypical, they could be experiencing gender in a way that can't be described with the usual gender terms.

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
this question confuses me. can you explain a little bit more? for me it's like asking "when is a cookie not a cookie anymore?" razz
also, I've never encountered someone who has told me their gender was anything other than male/female...

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I don't see a problem with people identifying as non-binary genders or do stuff like that.

Girl

Sopiyu
this question confuses me. can you explain a little bit more? for me it's like asking "when is a cookie not a cookie anymore?" razz
also, I've never encountered someone who has told me their gender was anything other than male/female...

I don't understand why people insist they can be a gender that they made up on the spot. Like 'my gender is a little bit of flower and a sprinkling of stars'
Like what is the purpose of a gender? (not a rhetorical question im curious what people think)

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
otakucide
Sopiyu

I don't understand why people insist they can be a gender that they made up on the spot. Like 'my gender is a little bit of flower and a sprinkling of stars'
Like what is the purpose of a gender? (not a rhetorical question im curious what people think)
Oooh, I'd laugh at someone's face if they told me that their gender was that. rofl
The "Gender social construct" has been debunked.
See: David Reimer.
The case that got many of the idiots to believe that gender is a "social construct" because they thought they successfully made David Reimer a woman but he never got attached to his new identity, despite their best efforts. Which then resulted in David committing suicide.

Girl

youll-never-know-my-name
The case that got many of the idiots to believe that gender is a "social construct" because they thought they successfully made David Reimer a woman but he never got attached to his new identity, despite their best efforts. Which then resulted in David committing suicide.

yeah but it's argued he could've been an anomaly and there were a lot of factors to it. i would like to believe the biological theory but it hasn't been proven.

Heroic Hero

If you have a p***s you're a boy, if you have a v****a you're a girl

Friendly Noob

Bogotanian
If you have a p***s you're a boy, if you have a v****a you're a girl

i don't even know where to begin with this
all i can say is. you're wrong. you can be whatever you want.

and for that matter, that's how i feel about the rest of the thread.
if you want to be a sparkly unicorn, then have fun.

Magical Traveler

19,425 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
savagesarge
What in the heavens is wonderkin?

Nobody knows..I'm kind of waiting for the local schizophrenic bunnykin-plantkin sjw to pop up here..

Magical Traveler

19,425 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
youll-never-know-my-name

You can't take a cis male and make him a woman. Gender is a social construct, biological sex however is not.

If a person isn't happy with the body they're in and feels strongly that they are the opposite sex, none, or both and they take the proper steps they surely would not end up like David Reimer.

You can't force a person to be 'themselves' (What you think they should be).

Your ******** idiocy /debunked/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces