Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have 2 fears , clowns ( beacause of Pennywise the killer clown in the movie "It" I saw it as a child and have feared clowns of anykind eversince) and worms ( no reason why)

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Phobias are odd. Until recently I never really knew how many phobias there are. Did you know there's actual a phobia of the color orange, small rooms, and mole people(these are not one phobia, they're separate.) My question is how would one even develop these types of phobias since phobias are usually born from an incident of one kind or another throughout one's life.

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pregnancy and pregnant women.
I literally spasm and run in the opposite direction whenever I see a pregnant woman; my friends think it's hysterical.
Seeing them from behind is like a ******** jump scare for me; they look like a normal person, and then they turn so you can see and it's just asrghsgsh ene
Am I the only one who hates labeling every single thing that's related to psychology? I don't know, it looks like people are LOOKING for disorders in themselves, even if it's not necessarily a disorder. Makes them feel special or whatnot, I dunno.
I noticed it's quite popular now days, and I just don't get it. I don't.

Profitable Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Riant Hybrid
I literally spasm and run in the opposite direction whenever I see a pregnant woman; my friends think it's hysterical.
Seeing them from behind is like a ******** jump scare for me; they look like a normal person, and then they turn so you can see and it's just asrghsgsh ene

i understand your feelings but i am the opposite i'm obsessed with the pregnancy and reproduction cycle. i's so interesting how a new life is brought into the world why are you afraid of it

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
trumpet143
Riant Hybrid

i understand your feelings but i am the opposite i'm obsessed with the pregnancy and reproduction cycle. i's so interesting how a new life is brought into the world why are you afraid of it

Honestly? I don't know. I just find the entire thing disgusting on a number of levels. I feel that pregnant women look unnatural and wrong, even though I objectively know that pregnancy is just about the most natural thing there is.
Pregnancy and when I was a kid I had a fear ladybugs would crawl in my v****a while I was swinging on my swing set.

Streaker

******** lady bugs.

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200

User ImageI have an unusual phobia--heliophobia, the fear of the sun.
I have this theory that the sun is what makes us age and ties. It's the battery to our internal clocks--which run on solar power.
Our cells only know how old they are by the amount of sunlight we're exposed to.
I know it's probably not true and unreasonable, but I'm 19 and look 14 or 15 (some people have even said 12) and I've avoided the sun since I was about 13 or so.
Plus I like being pale and snow white--I've always found paleness attractive.

It would explain why people who lay in tanning beds age faster and why those exposed to more sunlight age a LOT faster than someone who spends their days indoors.
We don't need as much vitamin D to live as scientists claim.User Image

Tipsy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Well I dunno what my fear is called but..

FAHKING CLOWNS!!!

classified_fu

Dapper Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Tokophobia for me. This is a main reason as to why having children of my own is a gray area, and leaning more toward "no."

I can't really give a reason as to why I'm tokophobic. Majority people I know find pregnancy and child birth to be a beautiful thing, and a beautiful process. I, on the other hand, find it all to be repugnant and personally horrifying. I don't have some sort of fit when I'm around pregnancy, but it does make me feel uncomfortable, and no...I don't want to feel your stomach, I'm good where I am. emotion_donotwant
Fish.
Actually I'm not afraid of eating fish and I enjoy looking at them at aquariums and fish tanks...but get me in the water with one and I will freak out.
I think I got the fear when I was little and sank to the bottom of a pond. I opened my eyes and fish were all over me.
I actually swam in a river this summer. Though I trashed around a lot so that no fish would get near me.

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
the phobia of mole people
the color orange
small rooms
big words
of being afraid

Gracious Informer

Any large sea animal. Namely whales, but its not restricted to them. What bothers me, though, is the way they move and swim, not really the animal itself. It's like looking at a spider. It's just so gross and unnatural looking that it freaks me out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff