Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
I think most of my fears seem quite normal when I think about it. I think the worse ones would be fear of failure and fear of getting blood drawn. However, the latter is very irrational and intense when triggered-I have fainted as a stress reaction over finger pricks and someone else's bad blood donation story.

Conservative Victory

Well I guess many of the phobias I have would be considered weird, but the two weirdest ones I can think of are my fear of home insulation, and one of my oldest fears, that of bananas. I also have a very intense fear of spiders, and some other fears that include dogs, mushrooms, sharp objects, germs, death, failure, change, etc. I guess I'm a rather messed up person, but oh well.
I forgot the name of it and was too nervous to google it because pictures will pop up. I don't like holes. Bee hives for example or when someone has really really bad acne to where there are tiny holes in their face. Its just weird..

Adored Admirer

TheHearlezzLove
I forgot the name of it and was too nervous to google it because pictures will pop up. I don't like holes. Bee hives for example or when someone has really really bad acne to where there are tiny holes in their face. Its just weird..

Trypophobia.

Beloved Regular

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I have eisoptrophobia. It is hard to do something as simply as shower without being terrified that something will come out of the mirror. razz

Tipsy Lunatic

I, too, have trypophobia.

I also have a horrible, irrational fear of teeth, though I don't know what that's called. Especially, like... diseased teeth or broken, bloody teeth, but even if I think too much about normal, healthy teeth, I get sick. Teeth terrify me.

Dapper Dabbler

Confidential
I, too, have trypophobia.

I also have a horrible, irrational fear of teeth, though I don't know what that's called. Especially, like... diseased teeth or broken, bloody teeth, but even if I think too much about normal, healthy teeth, I get sick. Teeth terrify me.

Odontophobia.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - fear of long words. No joke. I memorized how to spell it years ago

Adored Admirer

Space Paranoids
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - fear of long words. No joke. I memorized how to spell it years ago

That isn't a real phobia.
Dogs.
Don't know why, but I've always been terrified of them. When I get invited to a party at someone's party, the first thing I ask them is if they have dogs. If the answer is yes, welp, that's a party I'm not going to.

Adored Admirer

La Roux Rage
Dogs.
Don't know why, but I've always been terrified of them. When I get invited to a party at someone's party, the first thing I ask them is if they have dogs. If the answer is yes, welp, that's a party I'm not going to.

At least you aren't afraid of cynics.

Shameless Prophet

Emetophobia - fear of vomiting.
Globophobia - fear of balloons.

Invisible Prophet

GuardGirlForLife
So, a while back I was thinking about an interesting "fear" I have about drinking alcohol(long story) and I learned that there's actually a name for it. Dipsophobia.

I didn't really know what to make of it so I did some more research on it and found that people woth dipsophobia experience anxiety about addiction to alcohol and the effect this addiction can have on their body.

So, do you know of any officially sanctioned Latin worded fears about alcohol in regard to being afraid of drinking because you don't know what kind (like friendly, angry, sad, violent) of drunk you'd be? Because the lack of that knowledge for me is what makes alcohol go on my "never try" list.

Invisible Prophet

Eloquent Zombie
Emetophobia - fear of vomiting.
Globophobia - fear of balloons.

Oh, balloons. I'm afraid of those too.

Invisible Prophet

Pseudo-Onkelos
Space Paranoids

That isn't a real phobia.

Even if only one person is afraid of it, it's a real phobia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff