Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi everyone!

I'm 15 years old, but I'm still being bullyied because of my eyes.
One of my eyes is green and the other one blue.
The don't stop calling me names like "Freak!" and "Weirdo" en it only gets worse.
So now you know, and i have two questions for you!
1) What should i do?
2) How is it even possible that my eyes are so…weird?

I hope someone knows the answer! sweatdrop

Greetz,
BlueGreen
Burn the mutant! I kid, cool mutation. You're 15, everyone is high school is a douche. It gets better. The guy you marry will probably love 'em. I would.
thats the coolest thing ever, you should be proud.
If it really bothers you, they make cheap colored contacts.
What you have is called Heterochromia.
As far as I know, it just makes your eyes two separate colors. That's all.
As for bullying, you're not going to escape bullying because bullying is a fact of life that's existed longer than heterochromia has. It's not fair but it is fact, and the best way to deal with cruel facts of life is to accept them for what they are and learn to work around them rather than try to escape them or pretend they don't exist.
Not saying you should just become complacent but you should find what works best for you without ignoring the facts of life.

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
BlueGreenDontBeMean
Hi everyone!

I'm 15 years old, but I'm still being bullyied because of my eyes.
One of my eyes is green and the other one blue.
The don't stop calling me names like "Freak!" and "Weirdo" en it only gets worse.
So now you know, and i have two questions for you!
1) What should i do?
2) How is it even possible that my eyes are so…weird?

I hope someone knows the answer! sweatdrop

Greetz,
BlueGreen

Those are eyes every Mary Sue wouldn't be complete without, they're just jealous.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Heterochromia is really cool to most people. It just sucks that you seem to live in the 0.1% that think it's stupid. But remember, people tend to mock what isn't associated with them and what they don't understand. Just know that there are people out there who think whatever you have is awesome.

Distinct Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Don't listen to anyone who teases you about that
I personally think being eye's that are different color are cool.

Divine Genius

Sounds cooler than my eyes O:
I have one with a crease and one without and they are diff sizes from each other too. If it was just size diff, I'd probably not find it irritating, but the crease diff makes it so that one eye appears more slanted and "Asian" looking than the other.
(Both eyes are Asian, but I actually had a teacher, for physical sculpting class, tell me only one of my eyes are Asian when he was teaching me how to sculpt a "good" eye).

Regardless, people will find anything to use as a reason to ridicule someone. Whether it's your eye shape/size/color, body weight, race(s), height, gender, intelligence level, etc, there will be someone out there who will find a way to insult for it, but as long as you don't let it poison your own self worth, you can get through those times.

Desirable Raider

8,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mitsuki Horenake
Heterochromia is really cool to most people. It just sucks that you seem to live in the 0.1% that think it's stupid. But remember, people tend to mock what isn't associated with them and what they don't understand. Just know that there are people out there who think whatever you have is awesome.

Omgrofl 0.1% dude 98% of the Earth are ******** stupid kthxbai.

BlueGreenDontBeMean

I personally believe you should get a party of muties like yourself, hang out with 'em and beat the s**t out of those who dare to get you annoyed.
Or... you could act like the song tells you to:
Listen to the song, IT REVEALS ALL THE PHILOSOPHICAL TRUTHS TO EVERYONE.

Sparkly Fatcat

Don't let it bother you. Bullies will find any little reason to put you down and to make fun of someone for having something as cool as Heterochromia is ridiculous.
If all else fails, you could buy some color contacts but to be honest, the bullying will never change until you let them know you just don't care.

Mewling Kitten

Riay-Crushfist
They don't? Then stop whine & go kill yourself!
The world doesn't need you!!! Loser!!!

Reported. It seems this jackass is at it again. I advice not give him attention, he will be banned sooner or later, hence this is his second account made on the same day.
If you think you can write whatever you like to forums and not get in trouble, you're wrong.

"Section 2304 of the New York State penal law says: “A person who willfully, in any manner, advises, encourages, abets or assists another person in taking the latter’s life, is guilty of manslaughter in the first degree.” Section 2305 adds that incitement is a felony even if the would-be suicide survives.

Every state has a slightly different definition of what it means to assist a suicide, and some states do not actually define it in their statutes. Generally, someone assists with a suicide when:

He does some act which causes someone else to die, such as administering lethal doses of drugs;
He provides the drugs or tools necessary for someone else to commit suicide when he knows those tools are likely to be used for suicide;
Advises someone else on the way to commit suicide
Persuades someone else to commit suicide.
Source: http://healthcare.findlaw.com/patient-rights/is-it-against-the-law-to-help-someone-else-commit-suicide.html
Also according to patientsrightscouncil.org its illegal in many states to encourage someone to kill themselves, in other words, tell someone to kill themselves. It falls under “assisted suicide” which has very strict laws.

Source: http://www.patientsrightscouncil.org/site/assisted-suicide-state-laws/

Also, 46 states have declared any type of assisted suicide to be illegal while only four states have declared assisted suicide legal but only authorized people are allowed to do it and in certain ways.

Source: http://euthanasia.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000132

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces