Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think the two weirdest dreams I've ever had were -

1. When I was 7 years old & I dreamed I was driving my dads car, but the roads were flooded with snakes/worms .

2. (The creepy/scary one) I have this reoccurring dream where I willingly walk into an old Colosseum type building, and something grabs me & pinks me to the ground and strangles me but I never die. And I never see what's holding me down but the "hands" that are choking me have long fingernails.

Not that exciting just creepy as ******** .-.

Much Love ~
I think the strangest dream I've had thus far has been one which included my most recent ex and someone who was trying to kill me. It was terrifying because after I woke up I could not go back to sleep. I also have a lot of dreams involving spiders. The one with the ex was so vivid, it didn't seem like a dream.

Blessed Seeker

5,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mikiba
I think the strangest dream I've had thus far has been one which included my most recent ex and someone who was trying to kill me. It was terrifying because after I woke up I could not go back to sleep. I also have a lot of dreams involving spiders. The one with the ex was so vivid, it didn't seem like a dream.

Mostly dreams reflects the subconscious. It might be telling you something or it can express what you feel inside that you cannot or normally ignore in your waking life. The recent ex...well..it is the most 'recent' one, so it is inevitable that it shows up in your dream. it depends on what you were feeling at the time...did you feel comfortable or uncomfortable? someone trying to kill you made you terrified, might as well say that you are afraid of being hurt by someone. whether it is your ex or another person.

Fear is one of the main catalyst in our dreams. The spiders normally represent deceit or treachery when you feel fear when you dream with them. the fear of someone deceiving you, like being trapped within its web of lies. but if such feeling of fear is not present...then it is good. it could be just your creativity spawning. A spider spinning its web can be beautiful and artistic.

(lol, after years of not being present to gaia, this is actually my first serious post. xd )
Majah
Mikiba

Mostly dreams reflects the subconscious. It might be telling you something or it can express what you feel inside that you cannot or normally ignore in your waking life. The recent ex...well..it is the most 'recent' one, so it is inevitable that it shows up in your dream. it depends on what you were feeling at the time...did you feel comfortable or uncomfortable? someone trying to kill you made you terrified, might as well say that you are afraid of being hurt by someone. whether it is your ex or another person.

Fear is one of the main catalyst in our dreams. The spiders normally represent deceit or treachery when you feel fear when you dream with them. the fear of someone deceiving you, like being trapped within its web of lies. but if such feeling of fear is not present...then it is good. it could be just your creativity spawning. A spider spinning its web can be beautiful and artistic.

(lol, after years of not being present to gaia, this is actually my first serious post. xd )

I have to say that your response is pretty spot on to what I've been feeling. I had another spider dream last night and you hit the nail on the head.

Blessed Seeker

5,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mikiba

I have to say that your response is pretty spot on to what I've been feeling. I had another spider dream last night and you hit the nail on the head.

Great! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces