Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Shapeshifter

11,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Just had crazy dreams all last night.
Playing some 3-d donkey kong game that transitions into 2-d play when you reach a narrow area like a cliff ledge or rope walls, and I was learning how to play in the dream while simultaneously producing the game in my dream and I produced it fairly too! I ended up dieing once, the game did have some consistency surprisingly. The part I died at I spawned at shortly after and it looked the same (ran too fast and jumped from an enemy and fell off a cliff) then I tried to take an alternate route (multiple ways to go to play throughout the game anyways its an adventure game) Then Im going back and forth grasping the cliff ledges, and tons of different enemies were swarming me. There were some who were two spaces tall, some one spaces tall, some could grab me from the space they are on, some could grab me from the space below themselves. The largest one was some octopus thing which grabbed me up and was gonna run me out of the screen/map to kill me but I pressed the grab button, jumped and picked him up then threw him, then i was like oh, okay *throws a bunch of enemies otu of my way* lol

Then when I reach the farthest oart theres some stupid boulders bouncing my way, I had to jump up on a rope to dodge some and drop back down to dodge some more, idk how I didn't die, then there were two spots I could go, one looked like i would die if I went there so I went the other way, and we happened accross a city (me and diddy kong. lol.)

And I had two other just as weird dreams. I will post them seperately.

Versatile Shapeshifter

11,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I had what was probably the most complicated videogame ever for a dream. It could only be more complicated if it were first person veiw.

So we were dealing with nanite zombies and intelligent nanite cyborgish dudes, who were infecting the population. Even the zombies knew to steal equipment and s**t, like they could perform general riot behaviors.

I was some dude sort of a mix between some attack on titan commander, and titan fall just without the damn mech suit.

Then after we traveled some ways battling we ended up surprising an enemy establishment and destroyed them ebfore they could transfer their secret goods, and I ended up ordering for special units and machines based on the new materials and information we had so we could finally put up an offensive. I was also in charge of heading people to areas to save civilians and set up medical facilities so I was eager to stop the enemy at the source.

Next thing I know I'm being chased by superhuman dudes, I go in the subway just ot change my mind and leave it, because its not good being down there where your exits are easily blocked off, then i realized I oculd hold in the x button to ready fuses in buildings in the immediate area (all buildings on screen) and when enough enemies were spawning in them, but not making it out of the building yet is when I would have to time the explosions, while running from their elite force (i can run like 60 mph like in prototype, and guns would be useless against me so they literally were gonna just pulverize me)

And in my dream there was a ton of dust simulation, it wasnt perfect, it could have been better, but dust simulation fyi is extremely taxing on a system because it needs to organize millions of particles moving in certain patterns all at once. That is why certain hacked games remove dust to operate with less lag.

Versatile Shapeshifter

11,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Twice this morning had ******** up dreams.

One ended with a creepy take on magical girls, but instead of magic or brightness, it was dark out, and they would assassinate each other brutally and had creepy dolls and outfits, and one was killing the rest in secret, jumped down from high above and cratered on one of her friends from the force of the impact (ground formed a crater) and brought a sword down on her at the same time, gore everywhere.

Second dream I had ended with a song about force feeding people gore, and a city drowning in gore called devil's soup, and i was walking over rivers full of dead bodies going up hill with a tall bridge to my immediate left made of a wall of bricks.

Floppy Cultist

10,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Oddest AND most memorable. I dreamt that there was a purple, opera-singing hippo at the top of the staircase. The entire dream was an endless cycle of the voice of the hippo blowing me down the stairs and me climbing back up from the dark basement because I was afraid.

I've had other "endless cycle" dreams. One was an image of a cat skull with a single blue human eyeball in it. The eye would move left to right then snap to the center. After the eye focused, there was some sort of warping, distorted coral reef and a screeching sound. Which would then fade back to the skull.

I had another one that gave me an irrational fear of Spongebob, particularly Squidward and the paintings in his house. (As if the damned gore on that accursed show wasn't enough.) I was watching TV and was stuck to the chair, so I couldn't move or turn away. The scene that repeated itself began with Spongebob entering Squidward's house. He then saw this AWFUL picture of what appeared to be a rotting, gray Squidward-corpse facing away from him. He did his high-pitched scream, the view went back to the picture and this time the image was of Squid's FACE, with flesh hanging and falling off. His eyes were huge, blood red and looked almost human. Spongebob screamed, exactly as he did the other time. Cue repeating back view, scream, front view, scream, repeat.
It was in three different settings or "parts" the first part I forgot..but I remember being there..the second part I'm in my house and for some reason have an urge to walk down my street, so I do.

As soon as I'm at the end of the street, the setting changes. it's..nearly pitch black..though with a purple/blue hue.. at the center is an older gentleman in a brown suit pacing in front of a myriad of crosses, I think I was supposed to choose one. He said something to me which I couldn't discern before I was pulled out of the dream

I've also had sleep paralysis several times

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games