Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Consumer

I'd prefer you would tell me a dream that everyone can relate to, or one that is based on somehting semipopular, or dreams that are not nightmare dreams nor night terrors, hard to believe but Ive had at least one dream that meets that description.

I would prefer dreams that change the laws of physics/reality or are creepy also. Like the dream I had that was more like it was on the fence between being a nightmare and a dream.

For example, that dreams feelings were a wearyness, being around dangerous creepy scary elements that didnt leave me at risk of being harmed in any way, like a nightmare for others that you are visiting but not directly affected by as a nightmare, so itd be more like a passive nightmare or something.

The dream I had had voldo in it from soul calibur User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. except he had almost nothing on, and his body was like what voldomorts body would be like if he had mr fantastics super powers (almost like luffy or elastagirl from one piece or the incredibles respectivly.) and his body was demented looking, and he had someone strapped to a stretcher doing pushups with his brain on his lap and he was dieing, and the other dude was doing the same thing but he wasnt dieing, he still had plenty of energy like he wasnt even warmped up yet, and there were other demented looking people there, and they were at a hospital with a tree that was grown through the hospital and a pile of stretchers with bodies in them its roots went into, but this wasnt an ordinary tree it was made of the same tissue as the voldo guy had for his body, and later its roots which looked like people formed a bridge and someone mentioend them feeling bad about them being used.

But for the popularish dream Ill share, I twice had dreams about mutant ninja turtles, one I was playing some game fighting th efoot before 3-d games were even out but it was 3d, and one about them surrounding me at a cliff, and the had my hamster in a bird cage and they said they molested it then I woke up and thought, that was the stupidest nightmare I have ever had.
DAYUMN. Your unconscious mind is hella creative. I enjoyed imagining them when I read them.
I don't often dream magical-fictional things like that. My dreams are usually what I think is non-fictional and end up becoming creepily or logically impossible. Sometimes they're about how I fear people might think of me, only exaggerated.
Sometimes they're literally just random.
Like when I dreamt I went to the cinema with my boyfriend and his friends. The cinema was a small white room but the screen was huge and looked far away, despite the small size of the room. At a corner was a small snack bar and two bored female workers, in the movie room. They offered us candy but everyone said "OH HELL NO, TOO EXPENSIVE". My boyfriend and I randomly ******** infront of everyone and no one cared.
Also, pleasant things like my elementary school was underwater like an aquarium with nothing to hold it, but the water stays intact. Everyone was able to breathe under it and had a great time swimming.
Nightmares usually include my parents freaking me out and/or having to find something or do something but i'm being held back. Except one time when my house burned down due to 2 suicide bombers who also killed my dad whom i saw laying naked, and sliced up in a tub.

GOD I JUST LOVE DREAMS. They're beautiful and mysterious and I wish I knew more about how they worked. In about 30 years i think, we'll be able to record them. How do I know? SciShow: mind-reading. on youtube. Amazing science channel.

Greedy Consumer

Leefy Deepwaters
DAYUMN. Your unconscious mind is hella creative. I enjoyed imagining them when I read them.
I don't often dream magical-fictional things like that. My dreams are usually what I think is non-fictional and end up becoming creepily or logically impossible. Sometimes they're about how I fear people might think of me, only exaggerated.
Sometimes they're literally just random.
Like when I dreamt I went to the cinema with my boyfriend and his friends. The cinema was a small white room but the screen was huge and looked far away, despite the small size of the room. At a corner was a small snack bar and two bored female workers, in the movie room. They offered us candy but everyone said "OH HELL NO, TOO EXPENSIVE". My boyfriend and I randomly ******** infront of everyone and no one cared.
Also, pleasant things like my elementary school was underwater like an aquarium with nothing to hold it, but the water stays intact. Everyone was able to breathe under it and had a great time swimming.
Nightmares usually include my parents freaking me out and/or having to find something or do something but i'm being held back. Except one time when my house burned down due to 2 suicide bombers who also killed my dad whom i saw laying naked, and sliced up in a tub.

GOD I JUST LOVE DREAMS. They're beautiful and mysterious and I wish I knew more about how they worked. In about 30 years i think, we'll be able to record them. How do I know? SciShow: mind-reading. on youtube. Amazing science channel.
I notice what I daydream my dreams end up focusing arund eventually. Or what I also do throughout the day. For example I was daydreaming alot about an extreme form of biokinesis, biokinesis is the (fictional) ability to control your genes and cells and such. I end up dreaming theres zombies and everyone is a biokinetic human and i was in a room where a girl was trying to eventually make a second of herself, she had soem green dragon scales on her body and was blond and we ALMOST had sex lol, but the room had some of her extra organs on the cieling and walls and stuff where she was trying to gather alot of dna ideas or nutrients or something, and she let me take some of one of her organ things so I could have more dna variety to use xd , also i've dreampt about videogames that I would play before or their environments. I wanted wet dreams before too for example and so I would daydream of girls before bed, then I ended up getting too much sexualness in my dreams because turns out I prefer awesomeness lol.
I had a dream recently where I lost a molar which was followed by many more of the same falling out, at such a rate as I was practically vomiting them out of my mouth and trying - successfully - to tear them out so as to stop the sequence. The strangest thing being the amount of teeth that I must have had to lose as many as that, at least two-dozen molars. I awoke to find myself drooling, mouth agape.

your big bro's Significant Otter

Icy Rogue

^^^^Beautiful imagery, CH1YO.

Oddest nightmare was being chased by Jack the Ripper except we could both jump really high and I landed on a tower of like burgers right next to McDonalds and then he stabbed me and the burgers came tumbling down.

Worst nightmare ever. God it had all my least favorite things in it.

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sometimes I have dreams that are like gifs- one little scene that keep repeating itself.
Once I had a dream that was just a girl picking something off of bushes in a field. Nothing happened, just a girl picking things off a bush.
I had this really weird dream last night.

So I was walking down these train tracks with my friend, right. We were walking for hours, until we came upon a labor district; mostly immigrants, working outside on these small, individual plots of land to either side of several train tracks. Highway bridges loomed overhead to, for the most part, conceal the area. We didn't know that the activities were illegal, so we ventured to some woman's workspace; a private area that sloped down from the tracks to create its own room, with steps for access. Anyways, she freaked out when she saw us, but we couldn't understand her.

All of a sudden this guy up top spots us, and rushes down, threatening to kill us. Since we've already witnessed the illegal operation (and now know it's illegal), he gives us an ultimatum: work or die. So we choose work, obviously. Later that day, we're positioned at different jobs, and after a while, I escape. When I'm sneaking around, this guy stops me and says "In order to free your friend and the rest of us.. Go to the estate." Somehow, I knew what he was talking about.

After traveling a while, I come to this city that looks straight up like a cross between Dinotopia and Philadelphia. I grew up there, so I know it like the back of my hand. There's this huge green building, gilded with gold that had almost a trolley-esque, very 1800's design. The Estate. I enter, and demand I be shown to the Battlefield. The single secretary there points to the only other thing in the enormous room; a very retro looking elevator. She says to me "The Battlefield is the last floor, you'll have to deem yourself worthy by surviving the Estate's challenges. Enter only if you know you're ready."

Damn straight I was ready, so I entered the elevator. Immediately after the doors closed, the enclosure was filled with water. It didn't even pour in, it was just there. I panicked. When the doors opened, there were air bubbles scattered around the room (for some reason, at this time in the dream I thought of Banjo and Kazooie, I think this air bubble thing happens in one of the levels), and a service desk was on the far side of the room. I floated to a bubble, got some air, and then headed to the service desk. Some guy was there in this green servant's uniform. He was really friendly, and seemed generally pleased that I hadn't drowned. He told me I had completed the floor and could go on through the elevator again.

But I got impatient, and tried to strike a deal with him. "There's a cash prize that comes with winning on the Battlefield. If I succeed, I'll give you all of my winnings... But only if you take me directly there." It may have been a risk for him, but it seemed worth it, because after a while we were on our way down.

On the last floor was the Battlefield. It was a game. There was a path on the way to the field, and on either side of the path were pens containing different types of dinosaurs. You and your opponent picked separate dinosaurs to fight (without know what your opponent picked), and the winning dinosaur's contender gets whatever they want along with a cash prize. In this case, my friend's freedom. I picked this badass looking stegosaurus, and my opponent picked a tyranasaurus.

The entire area was really filthy; even the field itself was covered in mud and dirt, and the dinosaurs' areas were fenced with nothing but wood. Anyways, my stegosaurus kicked the T-rex's a**. But at the very end, as the dinosaurs were being ushered off of the stage, the Disney princesses Jasmin and Ariel appeared, in super shojo googly-eyed anime form, and started making out, complete with weird orgasmic moans.

At this point I was starting to wake up, so I was like.. Wait, that's not..... They don't do that in the movies.

And then I woke up. The end.

It was weird.

Greedy Consumer

Techno Wielder
But at the very end, as the dinosaurs were being ushered off of the stage, the Disney princesses Jasmin and Ariel appeared, in super shojo googly-eyed anime form, and started making out, complete with weird orgasmic moans.

At this point I was starting to wake up, so I was like.. Wait, that's not..... They don't do that in the movies.

And then I woke up. The end.

It was weird.
Lol, but yeah you might have almost had a lucid dream at the very end by questioning a part of reality i suppose.

A few times ive had anime dreams. One was this brain therapy thing, they first have radiowaves to the brain and stuff to alter it, then they take the persons body and there were these half organic half robotic pipe tentacle things with flexible needles that come out and take bad cells and stuff out and put healthy cells in, and that open up and sow shut the persons body and they did a full body alteration, the person ended up looking 5 years younger like 4 inches taller and stuff, and p-eople desgined it so that there were infinite different ways for brain therapies to occur which drastically improve cognitive function each time. Oh yeah and the anime part lollll was when the girl was being operated on it had the creepiest music ever, the background looked like a brain or intestines or the back of eyelids, and the creepy music was half thriller half techno sorta.
Ive forgotten my most recent dreams and older ones are less memorable that ive forgotten those to.

Stellar Nova

⋆┈━⊱ βeen a ʆσɴɕ ɾσɑɗ to follow

I've had several dreams about zombies (that counts as semi-popular right?) ...I can't describe things that well, but I'll try lol

It began in my friends basement with her, me, her nephew, and ex boyfriend playing a virtual reality zombie game. Her and I got separated from the other two, she was taken by this HUGE zombie (kind of like a tank from L4D, but bigger), and ended up as a sacrifice for something. The rest of us died trying to save her. In the end, my friend and I were in my house, and she got really mad at me b/c I didn't save her. Then she tried shoving a pizza in my microwave....

It's not very long since I can't remember all of it unfortunately...

User Image
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

⋆┈━⊱ Still the ɾσɑɗ keeps on telling me to go σɴ

Adored Admirer

I had a dream last night that involved helping someone who was supposed to be my enemy up some ladder. I tied his shoe for some reason. Then I proceeded to some location where there were two young ladies and two rottweilers. I had a stool in my left hand and a stick in my right. I defended myself from these harmless dogs, and I presume I killed them.

The two young ladies decided they'd try to attack me, and I knew they would be smarter than those rottweilers. I ended up going in some house or whatever, and Freddie Krueger made his debut in my dream. Then I thought, "If I close my eyes, I'll escape." That didn't work for some reason. Then I finally woke up and thought, "What a stupid dream."

Greedy Consumer

I just had a stupider graphic dream. Dealing with my brother's insanity, the illuminati/something and some book he had that had some gross sexual images and he told me to stop being a pervert as he handed it to me. xd

decaySYS's Husband

Man-Hungry Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
I used to have dreams when I was really little about things from space exploding and running into Earth and because of that, the apocalypse would occur. It's memorable to me because to this day, I'm terrified of the apocalypse happening due to space and space itself and I'm now 20 years old, having those dreams was over 14 years ago.
I had a dream of being on the school's field and then a car bounces up, well in my dream, i thought that the car would explode, and it bounces up again, in doing so, it did crash into the freeway bridge and made a huge explosion. Think of it as the hiroshima bomb, but in a smaller scaled explosion. I can remember saving one of my friends from the large cloud residue that came straight at us from the aftermath of the car explosion. After saving my friend, I stuck my hand in to the fog and I discovered I was petting a dog.
I think that it is common for people to have dreams that make them feel helpless.

Lastnight, I dreamed about visiting my old house in California. Almost everything was the same, but it all felt very distant and unreal.

I was walking around outside of the house, listening to rolls of thunder in the distance. Common sense told me to get inside, and so I did. I climbed in through an open window that I always used to sneak out of. As I was climbing in the window, I heard something whimper, like a dog. I couldn't figure out where it was from, so I assumed that it was nothing and closed the window.
In the dream it rained for what seemed like hours. Heavy sheets of rain that made the world seem black and scarey. But it was not loud, there was no wind, I felt no reason to be afraid.
I heard that whimpering sound again, but this time I knew which way to look for it. I followed the sound to what would have been the back porch, and opened the door.
Outside of the door, the rain was worse than I had thought, and hard to see through. I walked out into it to look for the whimper. At the far edge of the open porch, I found two cooler like boxes, with no lids.
I looked down inside of them to see that they were overflowing with water. And struggling in the water were about a dozen small puppies. Someone had abandoned these boxes of newborn puppies on this porch, and the rain was killing them.
I started frantically scooping the puppies out, dumping the water out, panicing to save these tiny little puppies. I could feel myself crying.
I brought them all inside, and worked for what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes. I pushed on their little chests, rubbed on them, blew air into the little noses. And begged for them to live.
In the end, I saved six of them.

I woke up feeling sad and alone. I felt very sad all day after that actually. Helpless.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff