Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Consumer

Mr Tremblay
We Are Organisms
Mr Tremblay
We Are Organisms
Mr Tremblay
We Are Organisms
whats twd? and do you happen to have played black ops zombies before? And perhaps the dream of snow could be that summer is ending and fall and thus winter going to start but maybe thats a bit of a stretch.

The Walking Dead = TWD
I havn't played the game, but I know of it and have seen it.
Could be~
BTW are we still friends?
I was moody and got rid of everyone before lol xd so yes I guess. Arent enemies at least.

It's ok, I'll just send an other reqwest.
Also, I tipped you. I'd like it if you tipped back. :3

It
is done.
razz

Thanks, and sorry I havn't posted in a while.
yup its fine. if you ever want more dreams though lol, write or type in a journal a sentence or title per dream you can remember. The title should seem nonsensical to people, but for you you would remember the dream from it almost immediately just from those words. I tried that once, only remembered like 9, then a half hour or so later I started to remember alot, I ended up writing 90 in the journal, one liners. Now i have like 500 dreams in it. But Im also slacking on it again lol. Once I had five dreams in 24 hours because I slept in a few times before getting up.

What topics do you take interest in?
About two weeks ago I had a dream that I was late for school. Middle school. I've been out of middle school for like eight years. ._. But then, I was also in the Hunger Games! And then, I had to protect a gerbil during the games!

....yeah.

I have a lot of dream with rodents in them. o_O Hamsters, mice, gerbils, rats. Rats more often these days, since I do have a pair of them IRL. In the dreams there are always too many of them and I'm supposed to be keeping them out of trouble. One time I had to keep a bunch of loose hamsters from being squished by rampaging children. I don't know why. The Too Many Rodents dreams are like, a weekly occurrence these days.

Formal Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
We Are Organisms
Mr Tremblay
We Are Organisms
Mr Tremblay
We Are Organisms
I was moody and got rid of everyone before lol xd so yes I guess. Arent enemies at least.

It's ok, I'll just send an other reqwest.
Also, I tipped you. I'd like it if you tipped back. :3

It
is done.
razz

Thanks, and sorry I havn't posted in a while.
yup its fine. if you ever want more dreams though lol, write or type in a journal a sentence or title per dream you can remember. The title should seem nonsensical to people, but for you you would remember the dream from it almost immediately just from those words. I tried that once, only remembered like 9, then a half hour or so later I started to remember alot, I ended up writing 90 in the journal, one liners. Now i have like 500 dreams in it. But Im also slacking on it again lol. Once I had five dreams in 24 hours because I slept in a few times before getting up.

What topics do you take interest in?

Well, I usually just forget my dreams, if I don't log them.
This is more of a ... "Hoby" for me than really trying to remember them.
When I was in my last relationship, 2-3 times a week I would have dreams about cheating on my girlfriend, sometimes with multiple girls. Sometimes I would get caught, we'd fight and I'd lose her, and sometimes I wouldn't get caught. But there would always be cheating. I wasn't even in an unhappy relationship, it was fulfilling and I never understood why I kept having those dreams, or why I enjoyed the ones where I didn't get caught.

Greedy Consumer

Had a good vivid lucid dream.
It started I was laying in a similar position in bed in the dream, but toys were moving around, it reminded me of when i was little but then i thought, was this how it was when i was little?

Then I remembered they wouldnt move when i was little they would only look like they were moving so I realized I was dreaming, I went downstairs the door similar but different, I open it after unlocking it then I see outside a new road, to the side w fountain with water as I remmeber someone who lucid dreams more than I do, about sometimes gardens, then i go accross the street to a mansion, a girl runs outside because im cold and wet from the fountain spraying water on me and she rushes me inside, I notice the family is eating with the lights out so I wander upstairs, I was hoping the girl would follow wink lol but there were shirtes on the stairs 100% perfectly folded and all identicle, I assumed it was for my wet feet to step on so I tried stepping on those instead of the wood floors, upstairs is just as dark, if not darker, and nothin was up there so I woke up.

Enduring Winner

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
I had a dream the other night, that I walked into my rom, and there was a man standing there wearing all black, he attempted to attack me and I grabbed a knife and stabbed him repeatedly until I woke up....it was...extremely disturbing...

Enduring Winner

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
We Are Organisms
It started I was laying in a similar position in bed in the dream, but toys were moving around, it reminded me of when i was little but then i thought, was this how it was when i was little?

Then I remembered they wouldnt move when i was little they would only look like they were moving so I realized I was dreaming, I went downstairs the door similar but different, I open it after unlocking it then I see outside a new road, to the side w fountain with water as I remmeber someone who lucid dreams more than I do, about sometimes gardens, then i go accross the street to a mansion, a girl runs outside because im cold and wet from the fountain spraying water on me and she rushes me inside, I notice the family is eating with the lights out so I wander upstairs, I was hoping the girl would follow wink lol but there were shirtes on the stairs 100% perfectly folded and all identicle, I assumed it was for my wet feet to step on so I tried stepping on those instead of the wood floors, upstairs is just as dark, if not darker, and nothin was up there so I woke up.

Hahaha I hate lucid dreams ...

Enduring Winner

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
puella in somnio
About two weeks ago I had a dream that I was late for school. Middle school. I've been out of middle school for like eight years. ._. But then, I was also in the Hunger Games! And then, I had to protect a gerbil during the games!

....yeah.

I have a lot of dream with rodents in them. o_O Hamsters, mice, gerbils, rats. Rats more often these days, since I do have a pair of them IRL. In the dreams there are always too many of them and I'm supposed to be keeping them out of trouble. One time I had to keep a bunch of loose hamsters from being squished by rampaging children. I don't know why. The Too Many Rodents dreams are like, a weekly occurrence these days.

Sounds fun lol

Greedy Consumer

QueenSandra
We Are Organisms

Why? I do know lucid dreams are similar to nightmares though, like from a nightmare people can go lucid. Well I suppose I hate it for not getting what I want all the time in it, but its more detailed, not a nightmare, and I can control myself a littttttle better. I like them.

Greedy Consumer

puella in somnio

....yeah.

One dream I had about hamsters, idk i could have said this earlier in another page, but I was little, a hamster was in a painted white wire cage, and i got it out of a rotted house with no flooring, and then I got surrounded near a small grassy cliff by the mutant ninja turtles with sinister expressions, and they said they were going to molest my hampster then I woke up like it was a nightmare lol.

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
My cat gave me a wet dream that involved my mouth on... uh my boyfriends.. spectacular anatomy. That is all. |:{

Mewling Consumer

15,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
QueenSandra
We Are Organisms

I agree they are so much less interesting than regular dreams. It is not like you get to do anything that different and the random chaos of my normal dreams make them more fantastic. My most entertaining dreams are definitely not the lucid ones. Of course, it might be because I exert a lot of control in lucid dreams (alters the environment dramatically) and the fact that my regular dreams are affected by scifi and fantasy stuff quite a bit.

Formal Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ok, so I just moved into college two days ago. I'm sorry for not posting.

Last night I had a vedry ... short dreeam. I for some reason was a canidate for the 2012 election. I was thinking to myself in the dream how could I have come this far, and to be right next to Oboma and how could everyone like me so much. Then for some readom reason I flew past a few glass doors and right into the streets of NY.

Like I said ... short.

Mewling Consumer

15,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
When I was ten I had a dream influenced by an episode of star trek next generation where the people 'devolved'. In the dream it started off where I was in a large bathtub in the middle of this really old church building (that was part of the church my parents took me to), and when I got out I had trouble breathing and started to head to the ocean-we were in England so it was quite plausible. Suddenly the dream shifted and I was someone else talking about the last form I had taken who had found the ocean (and was now a sea serpent) and said, "She has transformed." Yet I partly knew what the other form I had taken on before was seeing. I should mention within dreams I am sometimes more of a phantom that takes on various forms of characters in the dreams

Enduring Winner

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
Haha I had a dream last night that I lived in some ...colony and our leader was killed and a new leader came in and tried to change everything and turn us into a communist group, so I stood up in the middle of his speec, on a table and started shouting that we don't have to follow him and hes not our leader, none of us have to follow him..and then his guards came and I woke up..it was super intense...now I wanna start a revolution lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff