Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
What is your response to the idea of someone who is always watching everything you do and what would you be worried about them thinking?

ninja

Blessed Cat

Violated and exploited and would be afraid they'd think i have depression issues

Devoted Citizen

10,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
the Government is watching. O.O

Proxy Gawker

8,075 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I would fear that it might be found out that I'm not quite right which would devaluate all that I have to say.
In a general and very technical sense, someone is always watching you; or at least, recording various activities associated with you. Your home, car, phones, computer; all of these are monitored. Someone, somewhere, could track you and associate these items with you, and monitor the activities you've engaged in as they associate with these items.

Of course, I doubt you were looking for that boring old response. If someone were, in a literal sense, watching me all of the time, I would of course feel unnerved.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
My concern would be less about what is wrong with me and more about what is wrong with them.
In other words, not worried about what they might find out about me but worried that if someone is that obsessed with me then maybe they are mentally ill and would do something irrational / do me harm.

Tipsy Tycoon

9,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I have this paranoid belief that there are hidden cameras in the mirrors in wherever I'm living at. There's 4 of them in my room, one on each door for my closet. I'm pretty much used to it so usually idgaf. Hmm I guess it wouldn't be considered "paranoid" then since it doesn't bug me anymore.

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
At work I usually have multiple people paying close attention to me, some even stare for prolonged periods...honestly a lot of time I don't take much notice of it...especially if it's usually behavior for the person. For people I don't know I tend to observe them a little more to access...if it is vacant staring, curiousity, or more primal in nature. I don't tend to worry about what other people think...unless it's some like my boss or people close to me. In that case I guess I would worry about messing up somehow.

Kawaii Vampire

9,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
I would punch their lights out and kick them to the moon!
We love and hate it but I guess that's how life is.

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
FrontierBrainPalmer
I have this paranoid belief that there are hidden cameras in the mirrors in wherever I'm living at. There's 4 of them in my room, one on each door for my closet. I'm pretty much used to it so usually idgaf. Hmm I guess it wouldn't be considered "paranoid" then since it doesn't bug me anymore.

Maybe you should get in better shape because they'll see you in the nude.

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
David2074
My concern would be less about what is wrong with me and more about what is wrong with them.
In other words, not worried about what they might find out about me but worried that if someone is that obsessed with me then maybe they are mentally ill and would do something irrational / do me harm.

Your neighbor is probably taking pictures of you masturbating and turning them over to the local police.

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Quincester

They have seen you and your homosexual boyfriend together.

Devoted Citizen

10,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LilithDraco
Quincester

They have seen you and your homosexual boyfriend together.

Hahahhaha! They will be coming for you! O.O

Divine Genius

Oh no, they'll find out I like to play games while wearing nothing but panties cause I hate clothes at home! lol

As far as social media stalking, I assume it happens to nearly everyone nowadays.
Sometimes I google my full name to see if it's possible to stalk me by name alone. My images don't show up at all in the sea of google images at least on the first page.
Apparently I'm not in the white pages online and because my first and last name combination are SOOOO common and I lack a middle name completely, it's nearly impossible to find my profile on facebook or such. I usually tell new friends or coworkers or so on that try to add me "um.. how about I just add you? It'll be a lot easier".
I love/hate how hard it is to actually connect to my social media pages and such without me assisting on the connection or if there is enough common connections so I'd be more likely to pop up for them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff