Welcome to Gaia! ::

ANYONE? I WANT TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS..
Pre-Marital sex is fine if done responsibly.
"It's only premarital sex if you're getting married." - I forgot.
The concept of banning pre-marital sex is archaic. It comes from a time of objectification of women, and prior to our ability to control reproduction effectively. Logistically and practically, it's no longer a necessary aspect of society.
Its pretty fun
I've never been married, nor engaged in premarital sex. In all honesty, I'm more partial to the idea of post-marital rape.
Vegetable Charmer
I've never been married, nor engaged in premarital sex. In all honesty, I'm more partial to the idea of post-marital rape.

oh, my.. then put him into JAIL!!! WTF HE IS..

Hallowed Hunter

Sex is Sex. Marriage is simply a pointless human construct.

Kind of like borders. The grass is not greener just because you cross an imaginary line.

...Unless, someone just got a new lawn, in which case it might be! pirate
Dardanus

Sir Walter ads value to a home, like a new coat of paint.

Hallowed Hunter

DXnobodyX
Dardanus

You actually looked up lawns?...I admire your commitment but....
Frankly for girls I think it's a good thing. I'd like to be able to enjoy my honeymoon rather than have the first time with my husband be painful and miserable.
Dardanus
DXnobodyX
Dardanus

You actually looked up lawns?...I admire your commitment but....

Commuting 2 hours a day by car you learn the ads quite well.

Newbie Noob

100%

Married couples fight basically over 3 things: Children, Money and Sex.

The three things are fairly easy to solve if you do enough work beforehand.

1. Establish if you want children, how many and when, and take parenting classes before children arrive, so as to have a common ground to fall back onto when you argue about child raising.

2. Run your marriage like a business. Personal finance can be very emotional, but if you discuss big investments and those small investments that accumulate into big ones unemotionally, you can overcome this.

3. ******** like rabbits. For some people, sex is an incredibly deep bonding experience, while for others it's just sex. Some people want it everyday, and others want it once a month. Establish sexual compatibility before committing a sexual exclusivity pact with someone. You can everything BUT vaginal sex to establish it, but it needs to be established. Divorce is expensive, the back seat of a car is cheap. (Seriously, go to any newlywed forum, and you'd be surprised how often this comes up)
Seeing as I had some today, it's pretty nice.

Aged Browser

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
While I respect someone's wish to wait till marriage for sex, that idea is really outdated. I used to think that way, until I went to college. My question is what if the person is really terrible in bed? Now your stuck with them unless you get a divorce. You're better off to get some experience before marriage and yes, sex is very important key factor in marriage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff