Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 19, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I just wanne know your opinion
paranormal things exxist and i, myslef think that its a fact... there are too many bizzare things that we cannot explain to say no there is definitly something out there, dont know what though!
oh and I like your neclace in the pik too!
hahaha thnx!
the mere fact that there's life on earth was an improbable fluke, so what are the odds that it happened somewhere else, AND the life advanced to a stage equal to or greater than that of humans? not very likely.

though, perhaps, in several thousands/millions of years, we shall get contacted by "aliens," assuming we haven't been sucked into that black hole, or that the sun hasn't burned out yet.

and yet, ignorance is bliss, which is why i never listen to myself when i'm all serious like that. xp
Doogstah
the mere fact that there's life on earth was an improbable fluke, so what are the odds that it happened somewhere else, AND the life advanced to a stage equal to or greater than that of humans? not very likely.

though, perhaps, in several thousands/millions of years, we shall get contacted by "aliens," assuming we haven't been sucked into that black hole, or that the sun hasn't burned out yet.

and yet, ignorance is bliss, which is why i never listen to myself when i'm all serious like that. xp

hahahahaha
3nodding Of course i think that there is something out there, that theres a higher force at work in this world, and that the government has cover up all over the place
you're just paranoid. you think that because it's the simplest explanation. people like the simplest explanation so that they don't think too hard or feel bad, and then they pass it on to paranoid people such as yourself.
Of course, there's SOMETHING happening beyond what we know. Probably right under our noses. And even if it isn't true..

It's just so fascinating!! 3nodding
oh, somethings happening. it's just probably not some kind of huge conspiracy between the government and [relatively] intelligent life forms, but there still may be intelligent life out there. we'll just probably never see it. and i don't really see the point in seeing it anyway, i mean, how many of you have heard the demo fo the song "spiraling shape" by they might be giants?

thanks to this might be wiki

it's about going into space, seeing a face, and then going "insane." if we go into space, and there is intelligent life, they'd probably capture us. but i mean, we would do the same if aliens came here.

no, that was not just a plug for the best band in the world... eek
Actually could i change my vote to yes?

I do believe in life on other planets.
Just not ghosts and monsters.
Give me a break.
exactly. paranormal merely means not of our level of normality. and as humans, our level of normality is pretty much just whats on the earth, and some of the moon and mars.
Personally, I do some things to contact the dead. I strongly believe in the pressence of spirits of Heaven and Hell.
Paranormal things are very true, and who ever thinks that they are not real are denying the fact that they exist. But if anyone disagrees, then thats your problem. Many things in the world are controlled by the paranormal and even human lives... There are some that watches your every move and sometimes will try to protect you in life. So my piont is, Yes I do believe in the paranormal. whee
how can you possibly believe that when things die FOREVER, they're not gone FOREVER? you merely want to believe that your loved ones are still "alive" and happy somewhere, and your brain gives you illusions that seem to be spirits contacting you. what forms of contact have you had, exactly?
...ghosts are real, people. I have SEEN one. Been HAUNTED by one. BANISHED one from my house. I have seen things in my room floating for no apparent reason. And NO I wasn't high because I DON'T DO DRUGS. Please, explain how a textbook can float in the middle of my room with nothing supporting it. BTW, my sister saw it too. Hallucinations are rarely experienced by mass crowds, or even the same person. We saw what we saw. There is a Higher Power out there...and LOTS of stuff we can't explain.

Oh, and BTW...life WAS NOT A FLUKE. Something this perfect, intricate, and involved CANNOT be created by a MISTAKE. Unless you're perfectly happy thinking of yourself as some cosmic error that was never supposed to take place...how's that for ego boosting? Come on folks, let's face the facts: universe was created, and the paranormal exists.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff