23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
I scored
34 on The Designer
25 The Professional
37 The Charmer

My personality cuts it very close in all those areas because I often feel that I'm angry, apathetic, cunning, troubled, insightful, dependent, empathetic and nurturing to varying extents... My personality is all over the place shifting all the time to adapt to every situation as needed it seems... To some people I am very angry and apathetic to others I am very empathetic and nurturing in some ways I feel very dependent on the people I nurture to make me feel needed, complimented and validated like a self-fulfilling symbiotic sort of thing and to others I must be cunning and manipulative to keep them from getting in my way... so I wear a lot of masks & I'm not really sure who I am exactly... but mostly I am the "charming designer"... an insightful person who is always troubled and using cunning to overcome obstacles in underhanded ways... sort of a tricky shadowy anti-hero type if you will. Basically I am as Loki is to Thor... a mad genius sort of person really.
Ok I've changed the obsurvey site assessment so you can score it / get results while you are on there.

http://obsurvey.com/S2.aspx?id=e71183b5-a692-4151-92dc-5809c2733d3d

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces