Is ok (in any case) 0.68067226890756 68.1% [ 81 ]
Is ok (if one or both are gay/bi) 0.19327731092437 19.3% [ 23 ]
Is not ok 0.12605042016807 12.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

I like to do it

Fanatical Smoker

Roxichu
If you're going to rub one out, it's safer to have a friend you can trust do it for you.

If you do it yourself, you can go blind or develop hair on your palms. Safety first people...
So you don't have a problem with blinding your hairy-handed trusted friend?
village midget
Roxichu
If you're going to rub one out, it's safer to have a friend you can trust do it for you.

If you do it yourself, you can go blind or develop hair on your palms. Safety first people...
So you don't have a problem with blinding your hairy-handed trusted friend?

Someone's got to do it.
MrBlueberryMuffin
An act is not homosexual. A person is homosexual. You're either attracted to people of the same sex, or you aren't.

So homosexual sex is a misnomer?
If everything is consensual, why are we even debating this? Mind your own business, all of you.

Spoopy Kitten

Im a pansexual genderqueer.

I think if two people masturbate together (or one another) they are either experimenting and/or not heterosexual
CH1YO
Project Light
CH1YO
Project Light
I'm not sure why anyone would vote the second option instead of the first. It essentially is saying, "Doing gay things when you're not gay is immoral, but being gay isn't."

Or that "as a homosexual activity is is appropriate for homosexuals and inappropriate for heterosexuals." Which seems fair enough to me.

That's what I said. I don't see how that's "fair enough." How is an activity only immoral/inappropriate if you're not gay?

Homosexuals do homosexual things, that's what makes them homosexual. So long as they are homosexual it is appropriate that they do homosexual things.
Non-homosexuals do not do homosexual things, that's what keeps them from being homosexual. So long as they are not homosexual it is inappropriate for them to do homosexual things.

It's not a complicated point.

Also stop referring to morality, there is no precedent for doing so but it confuses matters.

Actions do not determine your sexual orientation your attractions do.
WHlTE TlGER 2
CH1YO
Project Light
CH1YO
Project Light
I'm not sure why anyone would vote the second option instead of the first. It essentially is saying, "Doing gay things when you're not gay is immoral, but being gay isn't."

Or that "as a homosexual activity is is appropriate for homosexuals and inappropriate for heterosexuals." Which seems fair enough to me.

That's what I said. I don't see how that's "fair enough." How is an activity only immoral/inappropriate if you're not gay?

Homosexuals do homosexual things, that's what makes them homosexual. So long as they are homosexual it is appropriate that they do homosexual things.
Non-homosexuals do not do homosexual things, that's what keeps them from being homosexual. So long as they are not homosexual it is inappropriate for them to do homosexual things.

It's not a complicated point.

Also stop referring to morality, there is no precedent for doing so but it confuses matters.

Actions do not determine your sexual orientation your attractions do.

Do you know what the word orientation means?
xChibi Cannibalx
Im a pansexual genderqueer.

I think if two people masturbate together (or one another) they are either experimenting and/or not heterosexual

I don't think it's always experimenting. It might be just because of pleasure, independently on the predominant sexual attraction.
whatever floats your boat.

sexuality is fluid. i don't think it matters. i don't think orientation labels matter. as long as whatever you're doing is consensual with whomever you're with, it's cool.

i don't label myself with an orientation because i don't want to feel obligated to fulfil or stay within the boundaries of some sort of stereotype or role -- i'll just like who i like, thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff