Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,215 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
OK go! blaugh
My dreams would probably read like bad erotic fanfiction. I'll leave it up to the imagination to save everyone the money on bleach.

Anxious Associate

Well my dreams always have a common theme: Being chased by weird "spirits" and/or bad people. Basically a hide and seek nightmare. !They never catch me though!

Weirdest one was when I was in 5th grade and the Easter bunny (well someone in a costume) smashed through my bedroom window and tried killing me with a knife. Woke up before anything happened.

Shadowy Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
That weird dream, where you wake up out of a dream, only to find out that YOU waking up from a dream was a dream in itself, and then you actually do wake up and get a total mind ********

#INB4GENJUTSUINREALLIFE
Probably the weirdest (funny) dreams I ever had were after my fish disappeared. I had a female and male beta when I was a kid. One of them jumped out of the tank and into an open drawer. I didn't find it until it was a dried up little chip (although still clearly, once a fish). After that, I had reoccurring nightmares of finding salmon under the sheets of my bed, or just finding fish in really strange locations and for some reason being HORRIFIED.

Dapper Dabbler

spiderwebbing
Probably the weirdest (funny) dreams I ever had were after my fish disappeared. I had a female and male beta when I was a kid. One of them jumped out of the tank and into an open drawer. I didn't find it until it was a dried up little chip (although still clearly, once a fish). After that, I had reoccurring nightmares of finding salmon under the sheets of my bed, or just finding fish in really strange locations and for some reason being HORRIFIED.

I can relate to this! I feel like fish stress dreams are a thing! I had tropical fish for a while and I would frequently have dreams where someone would go and buy a bunch of monster fish and put them in my fish tank and they'd eat my fish, or I'd have to transport them to water with only my hands, or that I'd forgotten to feed them for two years or something.. it goes on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff