Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Warning: this is not what you want to hear]

Your boyfriend is not a "good boyfriend". He can be a good boyfriend. However it's purely his decision to be that good boyfriend.

He had issues. Enough said.
If he jokingly burns you because "fire is cool" are you going to wait until you have third degree burns because he's funny sometimes.

My most useful advice is to safely and effectively cut him out of your life. Or at least grow some backbone and assertive with him.

"I'm not okay when you burn me with your lighter. I am much more [content or emotion here] when we are doing [random activity that doesn't put either of your life's at risk] "

My honest prospective of this situation is slim.

As backstreet boys song goes: get another boyfriend.

And as MikuMarmalade goes: work on thyself before seeking the reflection.

It's worth it. And so is Saturnidae. wink
Allow me to help you. I am a psychopath, and lies are in no short supply when it comes to people like me. In my humble opinion, you need to dump him ASAP. Trust your reasoning, and not your feelings. The second something smells remotely weird, you need to be on your guard.

I don't screw people over often, but I've gone through my entire life lying and bullshitting. I know what situations I'd hate to have myself be caught in, and what you described sounds pretty much like what I'd hate to find myself caught in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff